BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's secret offers this 'love spell' body cream that is just what you need to pamper your skin. With an amazing fragrance of cherry blossom and peach, this body cream will deeply moisture your skin and make it look radiant than ever.

• Was in Victoria's Secret today and there are so many choi...4 Answers
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • "This lotion smells like heaven! I adore it and so does my husband. The lotion is so thick and moisturizing as well," in 38 reviews
  • "It's very thick and creamy but it does it's job and leaves your skin silky soft." in 1 review
  • "Victoria's Secret has had this scent for a long time and it smells wonderful however I feel that it doesn't have a lot of moisturizing power" in 1 review
Serina R.
These lotions smell great and feel very nice on the skin. The are a bit pricey for a lotion but very gentle on the skin. Once you buy a bottle it will probably last you a while. I would recommend these if you don't mind spending a few extra dollars on a body lotion. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
This. Smells. Amazing. Takes me back to middle school gym when all the cool girls had love spell perfume. I keep this in my purse so I can moisturize my dry hands throughout the day. It does the job and the smell is even better.
Ysabel L.
New York City
Simplemente me encanta! Igual que el splash esta crema llevo años usándola y su fragancia huele deliciosa y no deja la piel pegajosa y la fragancia permanece en la piel durante muchas horas haciéndome sentir humectada y fresca
Tra-Mi B.
Hawthorne, CA
I do not like this smell at all. It smells sweet and musky, which is a weird combination to me. The lotion itself is mediocre, but what do you expect from a company that doesn’t specialize in body products?
Monica C.
Provo, UT
With an incredible fragrance that gives us the cherry and peach flowers, this body cream can be applied in our hands and the whole body, is able to deeply moisturize our skin and make it look more radiant than ever.
The best thing about this cream is that when it is applied to the skin it hydrates it and does not leave a greasy sensation on it, its aroma lasts much longer than conventional creams and its economic price makes it more accessible.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
I have purchased many lotions and perfumes over the years from Victoria's secret and while most have smelled really good nothing ever beats love spell and its the scent I always find myself going back for.
Tadj H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Very thick and moisturizing. I would use a little after my regular unscented lotion. No perfume needed. This is a classic very detectable scent I will say so a little goes a long way. It’s kind of pricey but they do go on sale
Kayla W.
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Love Spell has always been favorite Victoria's Secret scents. It's a beautiful scent, especially during the summer time. I definitely recommend this! It's my go-to smell. This lotion makes my arms and legs very smooth! I like the body cream lotion better than the regular lotion!
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This lotion is a mix of cherry blossom and peach. Its my boyfriends favorite smell. My skin always feels very moisturized and the scent lasts for a long time. This lotion is super sexy
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Classic VS scent. My mother used to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting, the cream is moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Kayla P.
Pocono Summit, PA
Was in Victoria's Secret today and there are so many choices! What's your favorite scent?