BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret for WOMEN LOVE SPELL SHIMMER MIST 8.4 OZVICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret possesses a blend of rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. It is recommended for casual wear.

Mia T.
Harlingen , TX
Love the smell and the shimmer you get after spraying it a couple of times. Not sure if it’s still available at VS, but it’s one of my favorites scents. Price wise is ok except that they keep going up.
Marissa Y.
Cartersville, GA
BEST PERFUME EVER. No question asked. Smells soooooo good. Highly recommend. Smells like flowers with fruit and other things. A very fresh but sweet smell. Bottle is very pretty as well. A little bit pricey but worth it in the long road.Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Set
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!! I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Jes K.
Mount Joy
I love the love spell spray and add that with body shimmer and you get so much in this bottle it lasts a long time and the perfume lasts a long time as well leaving fun glitter on your clothes. I love glitter it has in it.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Was gifted by my lil brother. The scent is really strong so if you use this as an all over shimmer spray be prepared to be overly perfumed a sweet sugared floral scent. Shimmer is pretty and not too much glitter however great bottling spray dispense. However I liked the aresol can hair and body shimmer. Better it gave more glitter less scent by far
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
This is my first ever Victorias Secret fragrance. I really love it! It smells very fruity. It's not super heavy and it's not real light either. It's perfect for when you go out on a date or even to school. I also really like the new updated bottles because they look really trendy and you can see the sparkles in it.
karen l.
Cochranton Pa
I just cant get over how great it smells. Bought it at the mall while shopping at Victoria Secrets for gifts. I love lotions and body sprays what girl doesnt and when i tested it in store instantly was in love and so I got all the gilrs on my list some so they can enjoy it too. [product:victoria's-secret-love-spell-shimmer-mist-for-women,-4-ounce]
Jesana M.
This is the best fragrance in all Victoria's Secret. Is so sweet, natural and with the body lotion make the fragrance during Mora time. And in this new presentation with shine, make this splash a good alternative for a perfume.
Stephanie O.
I love this fresh smell! Lasts a long time when sprayed! It's Avery nice package and pretty reasonable pricing! U can always get a deal for more than one at a time!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love Love Spell! This scent has been popular for as long as I can remember! I bought the shimmer variation of this for a little extra fun! Great to wear when you're dressed up or going out! This product is definitely high quality. It smells great and is very long lasting. Victoria's Secret products are reasonably priced for how long they last! I like that this spray only requires you to put a little on, as opposed to other brands where you have to continuously reapply. I have the same thing as in the featured photo (must just be a different bottle). Definitely recommend!

Amazon