Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume EDP 1.0 fl oz (Discontinued version) uploaded by Marie T.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume EDP Size: 1.0 fl oz Brand New in Box see more...

• What's your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume of all time?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany C.
One of my favorite scents of all time. Light and air, but still has such character to it.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
This made me feel amazing to use, as silly as that sounds. I loved the scent, and felt so confident using the perfume! The scent wasn't too strong, as long as you didn't over use it. I used almost all of it!
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Victoria's Secret Perfume in Love Spell | I was taken back to middle through High school when I saw this perfume. I had a little left to use so I decided to use it to spray my room. When it comes to perfume there are certain scents I would wear. I'm not allergic to anything, but some maybe to overpowering for me. Love Spell used to be one of my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. There's a mixture of a Cherry Blossom & Peach scent. I love how refreshing this perfume is. Very versatile. Rate 8/10
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
This perfume smells nice and the scent last all day. The scent can be over powering at times and can make me get tired of it quick. But it does it's justice by making you smell fresh/good and lasting all day.
Berenice C.
Placentia, CA
This perfume I actually got as a present and it is one of my favorites because it smells super good and it lasts pretty long. I would say it lasts maybe around 12 hours.
Mary H.
I can't stand this body spray's smell. It's way too strong and apparently anyone who uses it always has a heavy hand. Please discontinue!!!
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
Love this perfume. It smells so good. My favorite so I stocked up. I'm all set lol I do not like the mist it doesn't last as long
Briana J.
This scent is way too strong and overpowering for me, it actually gives me a headache. It reminds me of middle school too
Brooke S.
Victoria's Secret has done it once again with an amazing perfume. Smells like Cupid mixed with with sweetness to me!
alexis b.
Clarksville, TN
This perfume is the absolute most amazing smell ever all my friends love it. It's my go to perfume.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What's your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume of all time?