Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

About the product:

• With notes of Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla.
  • Recommended For Casual Use
  • 8.4 Oz

Does anyone know if these products from Victoria secret make your skin dry as well?
What kind of scent does this one have? Is it fruity ? Or perfume? Type of smell?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I love Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion ! It smells amazing it has a freesia scent to it. This lotion absorbs well into my skin. It has a distinguishable smell to it. I really like this lotion I just wish scent wise it would last longer.” in 95 reviews
Grass Valley, CA
This is some of the best lotion I have ever had! I usually use Bath and Body, but I got this for Christmas and fell in love with it! It has an amazing smell and leaves my skin hydrated all day.
San Cristobal, Tachira
This was one of my favorite body lotions for a long time, what I like the most is the lasting of the smell and combined with the marching splash is perfect to used everyday. 100% recommended
Chesterland, OH
This is my favorite scent from vs I love it good value I have to have the whole set at all time that's how much I like it and it's very gentle on your skin and moisturizes it in the scent last for more than 12 hours.
Park Hills, MO
My all time favorite Victoria's Secret lotion. The scent is phenomenal. The lotion makes your skin feeling so soft. Would highly recommend this to anyone who loves soft skin & sweet scents.
Malden, MA
I will start by saying I've used this lotion for years. I feel the lotion is super hydrating and not to sticky and wet. It's just perfect the scent is a light fruity feel. Not to much but just enough I love this lotion
Morristown, TN
Moisture that lasts for a full day or rough painter hands. I use daily without greasy residue and is fast drying with an incredible fragrance that stays for the day.
I got this as a gift for my wife and she REALLY likes it and it smells really good. It doesn't feel very oily after applying. We live in a very dry climate so my wife uses quite a bit on her back and arms etc. and I don't think it smells too strong either.
Bergen, Norway
I love putting this on my body, it smells amazing and makes your skin soft and silky smooth! It doesn't dry really fast though, that's the only negative thing I have to say about this product.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I love all of Victoria's Secret lotions. They are a little over priced for smaller bottles, but you can't beat the scent and moisture combo. This scent has to be one of my faves. I can put it on my body in the morning and still feel soft and smooth in the evening.
Cullman, AL
Love Spell body lotion has been my all time favorite lotion for years! The scent is divine & unlike anything else. I love the silky feel of this lotion. It is definitely a must have for me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sioux Falls, SD
8 months ago
Autara H. • 2 months ago
The Love Spell scent is a very popular one. It’s definitely one of my top favorites!
Somerton , AZ
Somerton , AZ
3 years ago
Nikita B. • 3 years ago
Bath and Body Works Endless Weekend or Tahiti (I don't remember the rest of the title)..