BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

About the product:

• With notes of Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla.
  • Recommended For Casual Use
  • 8.4 Oz

• Who loves VICTORIA SECRET and what lotions is your favori...4 Answers
  • Is the product oil at all ?5 Answers
  • My favorite Victoria secret lotion because it has a swee...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion ! It smells amazing it has a freesia scent to it. This lotion absorbs well into my skin. It has a distinguishable smell to it. I really like this lotion I just wish scent wise it would last longer." in 95 reviews
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
This is absolutely one of my favorite scents at VS. i am not into floral scents that smell too much like perfume either. This has a nice sweet scent & it seems to cater towards the younger kinds. My daughter is in college & every time I wear this she & her friends are always complementing the smell. The lotion itself is very soft on the skin & not so heavy.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I used this scent a ton in middle and high school. I used it again recently and think it’s kind of obnoxious now. The actual lotion is great though. For being so heavily fragranced, it actually does a pretty decent job of moisturizing unlike a lot of scented lotions. If you have super dry or irritated skin, I would still stay away due to the fragrance.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This scent is amazing but I gave it four stars because it doesn't really last very long unlike some other scents from Victoria's Secret. Even though it doesn't last long I still purchase it though because like I said it smells amazing! It's a very light scent and not at all overpowering. I wish it was a little cheaper though.
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Love Spell has always been one of my favorite VS scents. The scent is not too strong and not too light. If you mix this lotion with the perfume, the smell lasts all day! It's a beautiful scent to have, especially during the summer time. I definitely recommend! This lotion makes my arms and legs very smooth!
Brianette P.
Enfield
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion I love the smell of it and it's smooth and I recommend it to many girl ... the smell lasts a long time and it's easy to put on
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
I️ do not like the smell of this. It kind of reminds me of children’s cough syrup. It’s also over priced. I️ don’t think it’s super moisturizing, you’re just paying for the name. There are much better options at the drug store.
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
One of my all time favorite lotions, very hydrating and a great every day lotion! The smell is absolutely amazing too which makes it even better, gentle and moisturizing on the skin! And not to speedy especially during sales! I would recommend!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I usually don’t buy anything else from Victoria Secret besides clothes! When I received this for Christmas I fell in love with the scent! I keep buying this lotion every time I run out. Also, my boyfriend loves the smell too!
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
So far this is my favorite smelling lotion from Victoria secret. It leaves your skin soft and it drys fast. It doesnt leave a sticky residue. Easy to apply, perfect for a gift. Will recommend.
Lexi W.
This is my favorite fragrance body lotion by Victorias Secret!!! It has a lovely citrus/grapefruit scent to it thats wonderfully intoxicating!! It also does a great job of moisturizing my skin and making it super soft. Highly recommend!!
brenda a.
I really like the way this lotions smells but I would like to know if they are good at hydrating skin as well?
Sofia 0.
Querétaro
Does it have a sweet smell?
Yasiry B.
Rochester, NY
This Body lotion smell good?
Charl L.
Opinions on this??
Rachel H.
Kerikeri
Is the product oil at all ?