Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX

What was the reaction you got when you first wore this or any VS scent?

Denise R.
Denise R.
Carmel, NY
5 years, 3 months ago
I used to wear the VS Love Spell scent a lot during my high school and college days. I always got a positive reaction from both the male and female population. However, it became very popular and many of my female peers would wear the same scent. Therefore I switched it up to Pure Seduction. Until this day I will purchase the Pure Seduction over the Love Spell scent, but truly you can not go wrong purchasing either one.