I love body sprays but I prefer that ones with a natural scent, I hate the ones with an artificial one. So is this products smells natural ?

Carys L.
Carys L.
1 month ago
It’s natural but has a beautiful scent
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
ETOBICOKE , ON
1 month ago
It definitely is natural. I use this everyday. I hate scents that are so strong that all you can smell is that. Rather I like scents that compliment the natural scent that I emit.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
1 month, 1 week ago
I would say it is natural since the scent is very light and doesn’t seem over powering