How long does this perfume last?
Denver, CO - il y a 9 ans

39 answers

It'll last a few hours... my trick I use is after spraying I apply non scented lotion to lock in the scent/oils.
il y a 9 ans
For me i can use quiet a bit and its not too strong so it lasts all day i even spray it in my hair and it lasts all day!!!
il y a 9 ans
If you spray enough it will last a while. I love it.
il y a 9 ans
Not too long because it's a body spray, but definitely longer than those cheap body sprays they sell at drugstores!
il y a 9 ans
I'll spray it in the morning and honestly it lasts all day but I'll spray it again mid day close to dinner just because I love the scent lol
il y a 9 ans
Last a good amount of time but after a while I cant smell it anymore since you get used to it.
il y a 9 ans
I use it every morning when I leave for work. And I smoke as well but it still covers the smoke smell up and I can smell it all day as well! Its a great product. I have used it since I was a teenager!
il y a 9 ans
When I used it daily in high school I would get comments that I smelled good all day and I would only put it on in the morning before heading out the door. Our school days were 7-8 hours long so I would say quite a while. It is not something that just comes of a couple hours after spraying.
il y a 9 ans
It always lasts awhile when I use it. Love spell bloom just came out and smells amazing!
il y a 9 ans
I feel like this one is SO strong and lasts a long time. I can smell from far away if someone is wearing this scent. However, since it's on YOU, you will get used to the smell and it won't seem as strong.