Liana D.
Kent, WA

How long do these bottles usually last you?

Jazz S.
Jazz S.
Oakhurst, CA
5 years ago
Typically the medium sized bottle lasts me almost a year
Unless you use a lot everyday, roughly around for me a year
Unless you use a lot everyday, roughly around for me a year
Genah F.
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
5 years, 1 month ago
I too rotate my bottle with other fragrances and I don't wear body spray/perfume every day, so I've had mine for over a year. But if you used this daily I'd say it last a couple months, depending on how many times a day you used it.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
I rotate Love Spell with a few other fragrances and I've had the bottle since last summer. Still half full.