Kaitlyn V.

Does this smell nice?

sophia l.
sophia l.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Yessss it does I have one in aqua kiss it also smells amazing
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Big Pool
2 months, 3 weeks ago
This is my husband's favorite scent
fatima ezzahra B.
fatima ezzahra B.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Let's help each other to increase our score follow me i will follow you back my insta is: @beauty15tips
Amy L.
Amy L.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes it smell good. I love it because it's not TOO strong and it smells wonderful I use it all the time I actually need another one
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
2 months, 4 weeks ago
Smells wonderful !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Denver, CO
3 months ago
My absolute favorite body mist scent!
marija m.