Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Merced, CA
Does it give headaches? Lol. In other words, is the scent TOO sweet?
alina t.
alina t.
3 years, 9 months ago
No, but it also depends how much you spray of it. If you spray a lot then it will probably give you a headache. The scent is not too sweet it is just PERFECT! 3 sprays at a time is more then enough.
Karen M.
Karen M.
VENICE, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
I find that this scent is light enough that it hopefully won't give you a headache. Oh my. Make a friend wear it for the day and see if it gives you a reaction. If it doesn't, GREAT! If it does, cut the hangout short ;)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Austin, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
If you put a lot on, it can. Just remember, though you get used to the smell one time, other people will smell it on you like you have just sprayed it.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't think the smell is to strong.. a lot of sprays make me sick felling because of how strong they are.. but not love spell!
Jaymie G.
Jaymie G.
Bishop, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
I actually hate this scent. I did get a headache from it. Thank God I got it as a gift. I would never buy this for myself. It smelt like pure sugar and rubbing alcohol to me..
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
3 years, 10 months ago
Nope! It is the perfect medium between body splash and perfume, it is just right and lasts!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
San Leandro, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
The smell is perfect ! some perfume smells give me headaches but this one is perfect i love it !
Christina N.
Christina N.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 10 months ago
Many perfumes gove me headaches, but not this one!
Petra S.
Petra S.
Trenton, NJ
3 years, 10 months ago
It is a bit sweet, but I never got a headache from it. It's a nice smell
Marcenia H.
Marcenia H.
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't get any headaches from it. it could smell it all day if I wanted to.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
3 years, 10 months ago
No headache over here just the best smell ever
Ami G.
Ami G.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
It is a bit sweet, i wear it once in a while!
Josie P.
Josie P.
San Luis, AZ
3 years, 10 months ago
I doesn't give me a headache, its actually one of the fragrances that I love to smell and wont get tired of smelling it.
ashleigh k.
ashleigh k.
3 years, 10 months ago
Nope!! its a great light scent!
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
3 years, 10 months ago
My husband gets headaches from purfume thst is too sweet or strong. He's kind of sensitive to really floral sents. Most of these sents are floral, but they have fruity notes thst balance it out, so they don't bother him. He LOVES love spell.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Saint Louis, MO
3 years, 10 months ago
No! It's wonderful and super light
Kaylin L.
Kaylin L.
St. John's , Arizona
3 years, 10 months ago
Not at all and my man even likes this scent!
Eve D.
Eve D.
Hastings, MN
3 years, 10 months ago
Not too sweet to me.. this is a favorite of mine and my husband said it is one of his favorites on me... that's a HUGE plus!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
Not at all. I HATE super sweet or flowery smelling fragrances. I LOVE 'Love Spell'.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
New Bedford, MA
3 years, 10 months ago
Don't give headaches and its like a fruity smell a little goes a long way