Daniella C.
Merced, CA

Does it give headaches? Lol. In other words, is the scent TOO sweet?

alina t.
alina t.
4 years ago
No, but it also depends how much you spray of it. If you spray a lot then it will probably give you a headache. The scent is not too sweet it is just PERFECT! 3 sprays at a time is more then enough.
Karen M.
Karen M.
VENICE, FL
4 years ago
I find that this scent is light enough that it hopefully won't give you a headache. Oh my. Make a friend wear it for the day and see if it gives you a reaction. If it doesn't, GREAT! If it does, cut the hangout short ;)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Austin, TX
4 years ago
If you put a lot on, it can. Just remember, though you get used to the smell one time, other people will smell it on you like you have just sprayed it.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
4 years ago
I don't think the smell is to strong.. a lot of sprays make me sick felling because of how strong they are.. but not love spell!
Jaymie G.
Jaymie G.
Bishop, CA
4 years ago
I actually hate this scent. I did get a headache from it. Thank God I got it as a gift. I would never buy this for myself. It smelt like pure sugar and rubbing alcohol to me..
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
4 years ago
Nope! It is the perfect medium between body splash and perfume, it is just right and lasts!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
San Leandro, CA
4 years ago
The smell is perfect ! some perfume smells give me headaches but this one is perfect i love it !
Christina N.
Christina N.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years ago
Many perfumes gove me headaches, but not this one!
Petra S.
Petra S.
Trenton, NJ
4 years ago
It is a bit sweet, but I never got a headache from it. It's a nice smell
Marcenia H.
Marcenia H.
4 years ago
I don't get any headaches from it. it could smell it all day if I wanted to.