BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #3 in Body Mists

A flirty, floral fragrance. Hypnotize in Love Spell, a vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
  • Full Size Bottle 8.4 oz / 250mL
  • Cherry blossom and peach
  • This refreshing fragrance is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming chamomile to caress skin with hypnotic scent.
  • Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

• What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?122 Answers
  • What product in this collection is your favorite? Ex. Body Mist, ...411 Answers
  • Secret Love Spell wow !!2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allyson G.
Boston
In middle school, when we had to change for PE for the first time (and I of course had an early morning PE period) I decided I needed some body mist so I wouldn't stink for the rest of the day. So I wandered into VS and sprayed a million of their little testers trying to decide what would become "my signature scent". If I remember correctly, it was down to this one and Pure Seduction, and I chose this one because I thought the name would be less embarrassing (oh, middle school, when I still cared about stuff like that). Anyway, I've probably purchased this half a dozen times in the years since. Thank goodness I picked a "classic" scent that seems like it will never be discontinued. Now that I don't have to do PE anymore, my favorite way to use this stuff is to spray it on my upper body right after I come out of the shower, when my pores are open; it keeps me smelling nice (at least in my head it does) all day. I do really love the way this smells.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Love spell has amazing smell! There is just something about this perfume that leaves you in such an awesome mood while you are walking around smelling fabulous! These are affordable, you can usually catch great deals and be able to try more than one. I love VS sprays I always have several. I'm one who leaves some in the bathroom and one in my purse always.. I even spray it in my car when I don't have another air freshener. The stuff smells amazing!  Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
Faviola L.
I love this one. It is my favorite spray from Victoria’s Secret! It smells super sweet but not too overwhelming. It honestly smells like the pure seduction but a little bit more dark? Like pure seduction smells “girly” while love spell has a, dare I say, musky scent? It just smells great and you can usually purchase them at a reasonable price if you wait for the sales. If you can’t wait for a sale they aren’t badly priced either since they have a good amount and the scent lingers for a while.
Summer D.
This perfume is AMAZING! It has a lavender vanilla berry type of scent. To some people it might sound gross, but I swear you have to smell it in person! I have the older version and the newer version, but the newer version is more of a body mist than a perfume like the older one. I spray this on my bedsheets when I make my bed, because it helps me to sleep so well! It is clean and fresh and not too overwhelming! I hope everyone can at least smell this one day!
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
By far my favorite Victoria's Secret scent! I am not a big fan of the overly floral or musky scents, so I do not reach for most VS sprays, but I am always reaching for this scent. It is not overpowering and has a light floral scent but has a fruity note to it which is refreshing. Does not last too long on the skin, but many mists are not long lasting. I personally prefer mists to perfumes since they are not too strong. The bottle lasts you a long time as well. I would wait until VS has one fo their sales on their mists, and you can try several for the price of one.
Alessandra C.
I love this smell that only the secret Victoria has ... and those in particular that lead me to several wonderful moments that I have lived and love as I love Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This has been one of my favorite body sprays since highschool . It is such a mild scent and everyone knows when you are wearing it because it is so well known .It lasts for a good amount of time . You can usually catch it on sale which is when I pick up my Victoria Secret scents . I will probably be purchasing Love Spell again . I know a lot of my friends and my sister own this scent as well .
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
I love this perfume! When I bought a sweatshirt from a local girl it smelled like this perfume so I had to ask her what it was. I immediately rushed out to buy it. The Love Spell scent has a nice hint of citrus which makes it so easy to wear everyday. Also you only have to spray this once or twice to get a strong smell so naturally the product will last a long while.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I got this as a gift from my brother when my sister didn’t want it. When I smelled this it reminded me of middle school because so many girls had this mist. I didn’t realize this was that spray until I smelt it. I love this smell!! I have the corresponding lotion as well! It’s so amazing!! It has such a sweet smell. I am obsessed! I use it everyday and even with that, it doesn’t go through the bottle quick. There is a lot of product within the bottle. I do notice though that it doesn’t last that long or at least on me, but besides that, I totally recommend buying this!!! It is a terrific scent!
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I haven’t used this fragrance in so long, but my niece gave me a bottle for my birthday recently! It smells so good and it really brings back memories for me. The scent automatically makes me think of gym class in junior high! The locker room smelled so strongly of this, which wasn’t bad, but every girl in junior high was obsessed with this fragrance! It brings such a sweet nostalgia to me that I really enjoy!
Melissa D.
What product in this collection is your favorite? Ex. Body Mist, Body Butter, Lotion
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell remind you of high school? If it does, would you still wear it?
kysha h.
What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Do you guys ever buy these single or always with the special deals 3/$24 ; 5/$30?
Scarlett S.