BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #10 in Fragrance Mists for Her

A flirty, floral fragrance. Hypnotize in Love Spell, a vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
  • Full Size Bottle 8.4 oz / 250mL
  • Cherry blossom and peach
  • This refreshing fragrance is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming chamomile to caress skin with hypnotic scent.
  • Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

• What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?131 Answers
  • Does this smell remind you of high school? If it does, wo...161 Answers
  • What product in this collection is your favorite? Ex. Bod...413 Answers
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
A great classic scent. Reminds me of middle school locker rooms and high school dances. It smells very good sweet it’s one of the only scents I can recognize from a mile away. This is classic and makes a great gift if you don’t know what kind of scent to buy. It is a mist and is not a very strong smell after it wears off. I would recommend for someone looking for a basic classic scent for themselves or a gift.
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
In middle school, when we had to change for PE for the first time (and I of course had an early morning PE period) I decided I needed some body mist so I wouldn't stink for the rest of the day. So I wandered into VS and sprayed a million of their little testers trying to decide what would become "my signature scent". If I remember correctly, it was down to this one and Pure Seduction, and I chose this one because I thought the name would be less embarrassing (oh, middle school, when I still cared about stuff like that). Anyway, I've probably purchased this half a dozen times in the years since. Thank goodness I picked a "classic" scent that seems like it will never be discontinued. Now that I don't have to do PE anymore, my favorite way to use this stuff is to spray it on my upper body right after I come out of the shower, when my pores are open; it keeps me smelling nice (at least in my head it does) all day. I do really love the way this smells.
Alexis (.
Simi Valley, CA
One of my most favorite scents in Victoria Secret by far! I love the way it smells. The mist is light and the scent is long lasting. It has a very strong sexy sweet smell to it. It's not too overpowering and the bottle is cute as well. Looks great sitting on my shelf.
Destiny W.
Vista, CA
This is my 2nd favorite fragrance from Victoria's secret and honestly it's like tied with pure #seduction. Love this scent so much. Same review as other one. Packaging changes alot but still as good as it was when I first bought it in high school
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Lol as you can see, I've only got a couple squirts left. I need to buy some more asap! I've used this fragrance for years. And always have been a fan! It smells lovely! It's not too perfumey or too strong. Just right. There's a reason it's named "Love Spell". Every man who I've talked to, thats smelt this scent, loves it as well! I use the matching lotion in this scent too. It's my favorite fragrance that Victoria's secret has. It's a mix of flowery,fruity, and sweet. But yet so seductive. You just have to smell it to believe it. I'm hooked on this scent! I highly recommend it. Worth the value, and great quality. The pump sprays it out evenly, and just the right amount of mist comes out. The aesthetic of it, I like as well. Overall a must have fragrance. Try it, and you wont be disappointed. Reminds me of my high school years and being with old friends. Wild how a smell can transport you back in time, with one sniff, comes so many amazing memories. I wore this so often, alternating with a few other scents, depending on my mood. Still wear it a lot today. It's wonderful!!!!
Kassie L.
Gunter, TX
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
The scent is a nice cherry blossom/peach smell. It’s very pleasantly springy. It’s a happy smell and always brightens my mood when I wear it. It’s one scent that I continue to buy because I know it works well for me.
Kaitlyn M.
OG Victoria secret scent. This is what every girl in highschool smelled like back in the day. Is very sweet and almost sour smelling but not in a bad way. Lasts for hours on the body and smells good on everyone
Esmeralda G.
Pittsfield, MA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This was my signature scent in high school! Still smells great, reminds me of pineapples! The first time I smelled it on a classmate, I had to have it and I got it for Christmas- so many memories!
Calista
Middlesboro
I have used this since middle school and I continue to use it I actually got this and the lotion for Christmas from my mother in-law and was so happy it will always be in my perfume collection.
Faviola L.
I love this one. It is my favorite spray from Victoria’s Secret! It smells super sweet but not too overwhelming. It honestly smells like the pure seduction but a little bit more dark? Like pure seduction smells “girly” while love spell has a, dare I say, musky scent? It just smells great and you can usually purchase them at a reasonable price if you wait for the sales. If you can’t wait for a sale they aren’t badly priced either since they have a good amount and the scent lingers for a while.
Melissa D.
Pennsylvania
What product in this collection is your favorite? Ex. Body Mist, Body Butter, Lotion
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell remind you of high school? If it does, would you still wear it?
kysha h.
What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Do you guys ever buy these single or always with the special deals 3/$24 ; 5/$30?
Scarlett S.