BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #29 in Fragrance for Her

A lavishly lush combination of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine make it perfect for your enjoyment.

• Secret Love Spell wow !!2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?120 Answers
  • Has anyone got this perfume ?!?! What's your opinion and what doe...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rhonda R.
Hastings
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite Victoria's Secret scent! I am not a big fan of the overly floral or musky scents, so I do not reach for most VS sprays, but I am always reaching for this scent. It is not overpowering and has a light floral scent but has a fruity note to it which is refreshing. Does not last too long on the skin, but many mists are not long lasting. I personally prefer mists to perfumes since they are not too strong. The bottle lasts you a long time as well. I would wait until VS has one fo their sales on their mists, and you can try several for the price of one.
Keely M.
Franklin
I love this perfume omg!!! This is my favorite perfume in the whole world. Second Victoria secret fragrance I have ever owned. I don’t even know how to describe the scent but I know it’s amazing and if you’re in Victoria secret , smell this perfume !!! I recommend ! It’s amazing! Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
Maru E.
Austin
Very pretty, light scent. Not overpowering. However, the scent does not last more than an hour, no matter how much you spray on.
It wont work if you spray on material or bedding, just works on your body.

It is a nice large bottle, and it is worth the money for an hour of lovely scent@ After all, it only takes an hour to go shopping, and
someone might fall under your spell!
Jennifer L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Spell is definitely one of my favorite scenes in the Mist collection!! It's also one of their top 2 scents along with Pure Seduction. I love the fresh & fruity scent. The scent is a mix of cherry blossom & peach, my favorites! It's light and definitely not too strong and lasts a couple hours. The bottle is also easy to take with you on the go, so you can freshen up on your scent! :) I purchase it at Victoria's Secret, and they should sell it at any Victoria's Secret location! They also are one of the cheapest options, and are usually on promotion so you can mix and match with other mists and/or lotions. Highly recommend!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite scent from Victoria's Secret.  The scent lasts all day and is sweet and strong.  It is also very affordable in this size bottle.  On Black Friday, they were only $7!  It was a great deal, so I bought one. This is my @Influenster #GiftCrush
Pammy S.
wv
i love love love this it smells inctrdible,got this for  a birthday present not to strong.    The only downside is that it doesnt last long i have to keep reapplying it through the day to myself but other than that i love it so doesnt everybody else that i know who uses it.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love spell is my favorite scent from Victoria Secret. I love it so much I just ordered 8 lotions and 8 sprays for Christmas gifts.
The scent is so so nice and light. The bottle is just a bottle. No better or worse than other companies. Of course I recommend it to others.
I havent tried a lot of their scents but I'm in love with this one.  Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this fragrance. I gifted it to my mother and my sisters last year and they loved it. It's not irritating on the skin and the scent lasts virtually all day long so one use was enough which I love also. Great product and it can be purchased at your local Victoria Secret store! #giftCrush
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :)
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray from VS will always be my favorite. I like things that smell refreshing and last longing. I normally price at VS when they have their sale 6 for $36 and it packaged very nice, they have a lot of other great scents but this one is one of my favorites.
Melissa D.
What product in this collection is your favorite? Ex. Body Mist, Body Butter, Lotion
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell remind you of high school? If it does, would you still wear it?
kysha h.
What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Do you guys ever buy these single or always with the special deals 3/$24 ; 5/$30?
Scarlett S.