Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist

A flirty, floral fragrance. Hypnotize in Love Spell, a vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
  • Full Size Bottle 8.4 oz / 250mL
  • Cherry blossom and peach
  • This refreshing fragrance is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming chamomile to caress skin with hypnotic scent.
  • Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

what is the closest scent to it?
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist —- does this actually smell pretty because i’ve been trying to look for a signature spray and everyone says this one is the go to but is it?
does the smell of this product last long ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist!
Debbie B.
Godstone, Surrey
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Debbie B.
This is my first fragrance must and I'm really loving it, its light and has a beautiful scent. The only thing about it that could be improved is the longevity of the scent. This won't stop me trying out some of the other mists.
Bebe K.
😍😩 there are only a few stores that make me melt everytime I see their name pop up and this store is one of them. They have amazing bras super comfortable and sexy and their fragrances are so exotic and wonderful. Bit pricey... But I like to spoil myself once in a while with brands like these.
Kelsi K.
Vernon Hills, IL
This has literally been my favorite scent since high school! It's fruity, a little floral, and makes you feel pretty and fresh. It's almost like you want to eat it, it smells that good!
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am inlove with this!!! Its a bit pricey but let me tell you the smell! This is the first smell I ever bought from Victoria secret and I have to say it is what has kept me coming back! Its so fruity and light its perfect for a nice day out :)!
Cecelia M.
Westminister
I love this smell so much I buy a new bottle every 2 weeks. I'm always getting compliments from people like you smell so good all the time o say thank you & show them this product. People always ask where I get it from & tell them it's worth the money.
Brandy B.
This is my all time favorite scent from victoria secret. It lasts all day and I get many compliments when I wear it. I love the lotion as well.
sara A.
This product is so amazing. It smells faboulous. Its a very nice bottle. The packaging is great. I would pick this rather than something else because it smells really good. I'm a first timer of this perfume. Well theres always room for improvement for everything.
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
I would wear this everyday. It's a nice smell very sexy and it last all day loved it!
Shannon F.
Classic body spray. Love the fruity smell. I have Been wearing it for years
Classic body spray. Love the fruity smell. I have Been wearing it for years
Kellie L.
Cincinnati, OH
This fragrance is an amazing smell. One of my favorites to use. I personally have bottles still from 3 years ago.

770 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia D.
toronto ontario
il y a 14 jours
Nasrin H.
il y a un mois
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist which ones your favourite in This collection ?
Melissa B. il y a un mois
The one that has the shimmery glow to it, usually out around the holidays.
Muranda H.
il y a 2 mois
Regina A. il y a un mois
I Recommend it's worth smelling Gorgeous 😍 yes
Kayleigh A.
il y a 2 mois
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist! I don't like to support VS personally because I don't like the company but you can't find a dupe for this at all. The smell is addicting! Plus my boyfriend actually requested that I get it and wear it!