BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #30 in Fragrance for Her

A lavishly lush combination of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine make it perfect for your enjoyment.

• Secret Love Spell wow !!2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?119 Answers
  • Has anyone got this perfume ?!?! What's your opinion and what doe...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Janina R.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Of all of the body sprays I've ever got a chance to smell and use Victoria's Secret Love Spell is my ultimate favorite. Although this is an old school classic... a true blast from the past it's still the bomb! It has an alluring and sexy smell that's just irresistible. Rose is one of my favorite fragrances and Love Spell really captures some of the best scents around; it has a perfect blend of rose, gardenia, pear, hyacinth, sweet pea, and hints of vanilla. This was my go to body spray of choice; I was wearing it when I met my husband, it drove him crazy and to this day he still loves it. I enjoy wearing it throughout the whole year, but it's commonly been recommended as a spring and summer scent. I love it regardless. Some products are just timeless Classics forever, this one is.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Where do I being with this fragrance mist? It is a much loved scent for me! It was constant throughout middle and high school. The scent is fresh and fruity. The two notes are cherry blossom and peach. I mostly get the fruity peach smell when I use it. I have repurchased time and time again. I gave it four stars because the lasting power isn't there. It is a nice mist to freshen up with.

I love when Victoria's Secret comes out with different takes on this classic. They are typically limited addition so buy them when you see them! Also never pay full price for a Victoria Secret fragrance mist. Take advantage of their sales!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite body spray! I love when Victoria Secret is having a sale, I definitely stock up on them. It is a little floral smelling but not too much.. you can definitely smell the peach too a little bit. I love using this when I want to smell good and fresh and perfume wouldn't really be appropriate. I use it when I'm going to the park or on a walk with my girls and I always use a little bit after a shower and putting on lotion. I would recommend this spray to anyone. It's very light and smells amazing.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Victoria's Seceret mists are all a good variety. Some are strong smelling, but this one (love spell) smells sweet and not too strong. It lasts a long time to use. I wear this whenever I feel I don't think you need to wear it a certain season. This one and pure seduction are my all time favorites. Whenever someone is wearing it I can always distinguish it. It is incredible to see how many people love this Wait until there on sale that is when you get a really good price for many of them!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL
I'm the very picky type of person when it comes to perfume/mists; seriously I'm only willing to wear maybe five different scents out of literally everything I've ever smelt, not just in VS either. I'm PICKY! Love spell is just heavenly, it's the perfect scent for all ages, it lingers for a long time, and if you get the right bottle, you get a glittery touch! It's one of those scents that get complimented on often, and it's just great enough to make you smile, I strongly suggest it!
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
I really love this fragrance I've been using it since I was in school and I love the fact that it have a nice soft smell that isn't annoying to use in early in the morning. And the best part is that the smell last for a very long time. I would found myself still smelling the fragrance at the end of the day.

This fragrances is suitable to for young girls and adults because of it sutil combination of ingredients.

I would definitely recommend it and will always continue to buy
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Charlotte, NC
I have used this fragrance off and on for about forever lol. It's like a starter spray in Victoria's Secret like everybody I know has used this spray at least one time. It does have its own distinct smell really do not know how to describe it but if you like Fruity girly type smells then you'll definitely like love spell. I have the set including a spray and a body cream. Love spell is one of my top 10 fragrances from Victoria's Secret but definitely not my number one.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Pascagoula, Mississippi
Me encanta esta fragancia Love spell ya que es super dudadera. la botella ni se diga es super bella recogida y para un buen precio hay veces que en la tienda se ponen unos buenos especiales. La fragancia dura todo el dia no necesitas retocarte el perfume ni estar preocupada que se te valla en menos de unos segundo como otras fragancia. Lo recomendaria para todas las mujeres y hay olores de otra fragancias de Victoria Secret que son super buenisimas para nuestros hijas
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Washington, DC
Do you even shop at victoria's secret if you don't own this scent?! its basically victoria's secret in a bottle. very sweet, very girly. i always buy it whenever VS has a good deal on beauty products because i don't know how i feel about spending full price on this particular perfume. it smells delicious though, and i think it was proven to be a mosquito repellent although that might be a different scent. still like it, though.
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Caneyville, KY
Every time I smell Love Spell, I'm instantly transported back to high school. It was a long time favorite of mine in my younger years, and still an essential in my perfume collection. It's relatively cheap for the size, and lasts quite a while if you don't overdo it. The scent is also very lovely, without being too suffocatingly strong. All in all, this is a must have for pretty much any person that likes to smell good.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
What product in this collection is your favorite? Ex. Body Mist, Body Butter, Lotion
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell remind you of high school? If it does, would you still wear it?
kysha h.
kysha h.
What is your favorite Victoria Secret scent?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Do you guys ever buy these single or always with the special deals 3/$24 ; 5/$30?
Scarlett S.