BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #93 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Flirt with this addictive, limited-edition twist on our Love Spell fragrance for the perfect touch of scent.

Victoria's Secret Fragrant Body Splash lets you spend the entire day in the beauty garden. Sprayed on after a shower or any time your spirits need a lift, the sumptuous fragrance of Amber Romance will keep you feeling renewed and refreshed, while aloe vera and chamomile will lightly moisturize.

Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
What girl hasn't tried this body mist! Love spell! I must say I loved this in school I wore it out put it that way. Now as an adult I don't honestly purchase this product. Don't get me wrong the smell is great but using it all through out school I just got burnt out on it and it's not one of my favorite now. But highly recommend it if you hadn't gave it a shot!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Nostalgia! I wouldn’t wear this now because I’m 34 but for a younger girl this scent is beautiful! It’s so sweet and delicious smelling! I used to wear this for years! Victoria secret makes great scents to throw into your purse or gym bag and refresh throughout the day!
KeeYana H.
Inglewood
Love this perfume💜It's one of my go to perfumes I wear on a daily basis. It gives off a very peachy scent that anyone would love. I've bought this perfume three times already and I still love it and would buy it again. I highly recommend this scent to any woman😉
melissa G.
This product is amazing I love how it smells , it's my number one go to when I shop at the mall . Besides pure seduction love spell is my ultimate favorite perfume of all time it's an every day use and my boyfriend loves it
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I feel like almost every woman that has been to Victoria Secret has bought a bottle of this spray at least once in their lives...and if they’ve gotten it once they have definitely bought it again! It’s a FABULOUS scent
Tabitha M.
VS makes really good body sprays. And a lot of times you can find that they are on sale. I have so many that I frequently use mine for house sprays. This one I use as a bathroom spray because the smell is so good!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love this fragrance. I love Victoria Secret fragrances in general but this is one of my favorites. It smells all day and you don't have to use a lot. Totally worth the money you spend on it I Think!
Jessica G.
Guntersville, AL
Love smell is an all time favorite! Not only does it take me back to high school days so that’s awesome, it always smells amazing! You can never go wrong with everyone’s favorite! Will definitely buy
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
I used to get this perfume all the time! It was my favorite but then I got a little bored of the floral scent. I wanted something a little cooler in the scent, but I still use this one still as well!
Heather S.
Basye
I have only tried it once. I would recommend to all my friends and family  Over the years it's still one of my favorite scents, it's not overpowering it's just right, the smell makes people ask what are your wearing. It smells so good and feels so good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do they still sell this?