BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Infuse bath or shower with a burst of luscious fragrance. Leaves skin fresh, gently cleansed and lightly moisturized. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Classic VS scent. My mother used to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting, the formula is moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Amanda C.
Creamy and smells amazing, other than being overpriced for shower gel it's great. Lathers up well and leaves your skin smelling amazing. Isn't particularly moisturizing however. I love the smell though. Cult favorite
Jennifer W.
I really enjoyed the body scrub form of this as I am already a huge fan of this scent. Scrub felt very nice. Perfect balance. Skin felt soft and clean while using. Hard time finding scrub in stote.
Angel A.
This is a great scent, it's not to overpowering and doesn't give me a headache haha. I was very pleased with the scent and also how moisturizing it was. It goes on very smoothly and leaves your skin so soft and smelling so good! Definitely recommend !
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
I have always loved this scent. For the price I feel like the lotion is of good quality too, it leaves skin very soft. You can pretty much always get this lotion on sale as well. I would recommend this product.
Dacia Z.
Wilmington , NC
Love spell brings me back to my teenage years. I don't know a single person who doesn't love this scent. It's fruity yet engaging. I'll always love this scent.
Chelsea H.
My absolute favorite scent of all time! I stock up everytime they go on sale! Usually cheap shipping on their website!!
Rosie U.
I like the scent & the texture!! Great product, somewhat pricey. I would recommend for others. Beautiful packaging!!