BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Infuse bath or shower with a burst of luscious fragrance. Leaves skin fresh, gently cleansed and lightly moisturized.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great scent, it's not to overpowering and doesn't give me a headache haha. I was very pleased with the scent and also how moisturizing it was. It goes on very smoothly and leaves your skin so soft and smelling so good! Definitely recommend !" in 3 reviews
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love the smell of love spell. This is great when used with the body lotion and spray in the same scent in order to layer the scent and help it to last longer. I recommend buying during sales or getting it in a set.
Doree L.
It left my skin a little dry and I am not a fan of the scent. It smells too sweet and cheap. The scent left me nauseous after and I couldn’t even use the lotion that came with it because of the scent. I recommend another Victoria Secret garden scent, but not that one.Victoria's Secret Love Spell Daily Body Wash
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Classic VS scent. My mother used to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting, the formula is moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Amanda C.
Creamy and smells amazing, other than being overpriced for shower gel it's great. Lathers up well and leaves your skin smelling amazing. Isn't particularly moisturizing however. I love the smell though. Cult favorite
Angel A.
Jennifer W.
I really enjoyed the body scrub form of this as I am already a huge fan of this scent. Scrub felt very nice. Perfect balance. Skin felt soft and clean while using. Hard time finding scrub in stote.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys , GA
I have always loved this scent. For the price I feel like the lotion is of good quality too, it leaves skin very soft. You can pretty much always get this lotion on sale as well. I would recommend this product.
Dacia Z.
Wilmington, NC
Love spell brings me back to my teenage years. I don't know a single person who doesn't love this scent. It's fruity yet engaging. I'll always love this scent.
Kristi H.
Let your senses take you away to a paradise! The clean, crisp, fresh, fruity, smell is invigorating! One of the tried and true.
Chelsea H.
My absolute favorite scent of all time! I stock up everytime they go on sale! Usually cheap shipping on their website!!