BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #39 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Love Spell is a fragrance from the Victoria's Secret Secret Garden collection. A lavishly lush combination of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine make it perfect for your enjoyment.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Love spell is my favorite scent from Victorias secret; however, I feel their prices have become even more outrageous than they were before. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is an amazing product it smells wonderful and for a body spray the scents last such a long time and for the price is wonderful." in 9 reviews
  • "A classic VS scent, smells great and lasts longer than my other body sprays, especially when i use the matching lotion " in 6 reviews
  • "I LOVED it a few years ago but for me it's one of those smells that one can grow tired of pretty quick." in 6 reviews
  • "I remember using it in high school and every time we would go to our lockers we would make the hallway smell like Love Spell!" in 5 reviews
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is hands down my favorite perfume ever and has been for years. I buy basically any product I can with this scent, even candles. It smells fruity but does have some floral notes. Always reminds me of lilacs.
Ginamarie G.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is the OG fragrance from VIctorias Secret for me. I will always go back to it. Smells a lot like grapefruit and heavy citrus to me. The bottom notes are light floral. I think you definitely have to be a certain person to like this scent. I personally love it.
Stacy M.
This has a light scent to it but it’s still so good. Although I feel it wearing off sometimes, considering it’s only a body spray it does it’s job and I keep going back to buy more.
Kayla W.
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Love Spell has always been favorite Victoria's Secret scents. It's a beautiful scent, especially during the summer time. I definitely recommend this! It's my go-to smell. This spray has a stronger and longer lasting scent than just the body spray!
Anja W.
I have been purchasing this scent since I was 15 years old (I am now 22, so over 7 years!) and I have NEVER gotten sick of it! I typically get sick of scents fairly quickly and often switch perfumes once I am out of a certain kind. However, I keep going back to this one, and I still use it regularly. I would recommend to everyone!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Classic VS scent. My mother used to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting for a body mist. The packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Jessica M.
I love this fragrance. It is not over powering and it still lasts awhile especially if paired with the lotion. I bought it at Victoria secret and I always keep a bottle on hand. I definitely recommend trying it
Heather S.
Basye
I have only tried it once. I would recommend to all my friends and family  Over the years it's still one of my favorite scents, it's not overpowering it's just right, the smell makes people ask what are your wearing. It smells so good and feels so good
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
I'm not the biggest fan of VS sprays at all.  I fell like they're all extremely strong and almost has a moss scent idk how to explain it.  It's like a cheap scent if that even makes sense.  I particularly hate this one.  The scent is terrible and literally makes me nose sting.  The only positive thing to say about this perfume is that it does last all day.
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
Love Spell is amazing, such a great smell.  It's fresh and flowery but not overwhelming.  I have NEVER met a man that didn't like the way Love Spell smells.  It's not terribly expensive, it's about ten bucks a bottle.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
When is the best time for bargains..
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY
How strong is this scent?
galaxy f.
Do they make bar soap or body washes in this scent?
Christian H.
Lawrence, KS
Does it last very long or do you have to reapply multiple times a day?
Kara J.
What is your favorite scent from VS?