BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• In other essences does this cream?1 Answers
  • Will they ever bring this back? I loved this body butter! Victori...2 Answers
Maya C.
Maya C.
If you have ever purchased a victoria secret bath related product, than you have probably come around to smelling the iconic Love Spell. This best selling body butter has a very harsh yet desirable scent that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. If you are looking for moister in this product, it doesn't do the best job so I would recommend the lotion for a lighter texture. If you just enjoy the scent, than there is a perfume and a shimmer mist available in love spell that are also very good.
Vanesa B.
Vanesa B.
I'm in love with Victoria secrets products. Love spell is my favorite and I use this body butter and lotion because it's my favorite smell. The smell last really long and its a strong smell. As for the quality I think I can find other products that can make my skin softer but still prefer to use this because of the smell.
Again add picture option not working in my phone
Amber K.
Amber K.
I received this body butter as a gift at work. It is thoroughly moisturizing and smells like peaches. Everything from Victoria's Secret smells great, even when it's not a scent I'm typically drawn to. I use this on my feet and hands at night before bed and the tub has lasted seven months so far with probably another month's worth left inside.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Bradenton, FL
I love the scent of love spell! And I love how soft my skin feels after using the body butter. I purchased the body butter from Victoria's Secret and use it every couple days. It's great how several hours later I can still smell the scent. When people ask if I have love spell on I always recommend the body butter to them!
Shyann R.
Shyann R.
I love Victoria Secret's body butters! They are the right kind of creamy, a little thicker than most when applying, and the smells like a long time. I only gave this product a four because I am not a huge fan of the love spell. It just reminds me of when I was a teen and everyone and their mom wore it lol
Kimi C.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite body butters. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long and is never sticky or leaves my skin feeling greasy. It's definitely worth the price and smells so great! A little bit goes a long way when moisturizing and the container lasts a long time so its well worth the money
Autum S.
Autum S.
Salem, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Victoria's Secret body butter is amazing! The smell of Love spell is my favorite, it's super soft on the skin and isn't oily! The tub is worth every penny and lasts a long time! Once it's rubbed in it doesn't feel like I have any product on. I would definitely stock up on this product!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Lavista, NE
A classic since high school! Love Spell is one of those smells that instantly fills a room, in the best way possible. If you like a subtle scent, this is not for you. It is very fruity and floraly, not musky at all. The Body Butter is by far the way to go when it comes to lotions from VS.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Allentown, PA
I love this body butter. It feels more hydrating then a regular lotion. For the size tub you get its a good value although its a bit little pricier. Con is it takes a bit to dry. But it lasts all day . i would definitely buy this product again because of the value and great smell.
Farran H.
Farran H.
Leander, TX
Love this product! I love using it after I shave! It helps keep my legs soft after shaving, and the scent stays with me all day! It's also great to use after using the pumis stone on my feet. I lather it on thick and then sleep in socks. In the morning your feel like baby feet.
Sabrina m.
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Does this stuff smell good?
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
I would like to know what other scent compares to this?
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will they ever bring this back? I loved this body butter! Victoria's Secret Love Spell Deep Softening Body Butter
Maria Alejandra J.
Maria Alejandra J.
Miami, Florida
In other essences does this cream?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Do they carry a mango scented one?!