BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Will they ever bring this back? I loved this body butter! Victori...2 Answers
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic VS scent. My mother used to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting, the formula is moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this fro my mom who decided she did not like it. I was surprised I liked the smell as much as I did and I found it to work really well with my skin. I do not have dry skin, but I moisturize regularly anf I really enjoyed this thick, creamy formula. It kept my skin very soft. While I did like it, I am not sure I would purchase it myself.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Love Spell. Always. I love the stay power of the scent. I really think the body butter works a lot better it applied right after a shower or bath. It really does soften the skin, which id fantastic in the winter when I need it most as my skin tends to roughen up because of the cold. I will forever repurchase it.
Maria T.
I really love the victoria secret body butter for some reason it hydrates and makes my skin really smooth than any lotion I've tried and that's what I really liked about it the way it left your skin so smooth I love the smell also its good for all skin types my only problem is that it's been discontinued
Jessica H.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
So creamy and a great scent. I love to use this as an overnight cream in the winter when my extremities get fought and dried out. It is also great for soothing fresh scars. It can be pretty oily if you use too much but that's why I use it at night so it has plenty of time to absorb if I need a lot of TLC
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the best body butter I have ever used! I loved it and this particular scent so much I am even considering ordering it for double what it used to cost off of eBay now since they don't make it anymore. I wish they would bring this back!
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret lotions smell amazing and I love that but they tend to dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin so that may be a big reason but I can't use them very often because of it.
Cryssie Nashea N.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! One product I wish they would bring back. The body butter was so moisturizing with using small amounts and the smell was just enough and wasn't over powering.
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having dry skin this is amazing! The fragrence is to die for. I love rich floral scents and this one has it! Not greasy or sticky at all. Drys very nice and hydrate amazing.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Victoria's Secret body butters! They are my absolute go to as far as lotions and the VS Beauty Line. Unfortunately the scent is not for me as I grew up with my mom putting this on all day, but the scent is long lasting. If you like the way it smells, I recommend it!
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Does this stuff smell good?
Yolanda B.
I would like to know what other scent compares to this?
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will they ever bring this back? I loved this body butter! Victoria's Secret Love Spell Deep Softening Body Butter
Maria Alejandra J.
Miami, Florida
In other essences does this cream?
Cheyenne B.
Do they carry a mango scented one?!