BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Deep Softening Body Butter with Cherry Blossom and Peach.

How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Deep Softening Body Butter
  • "This product this absolutely amazing . I love the scent and the deep nourishing formula. Also it lasts for so long ! Love it ! " in 22 reviews
  • "I would recommend this creamy Body Butter for dry skin in the winter ! And this floral scent is my favorite. " in 6 reviews
Pamella B.
Salt Lake City
It is a concentrated moisturizer with intense and velvety fragrance that fixes on the skin, nice touch, dense consistency, quick absorption. The moisturizer does not leave the skin with that sticky feeling, it becomes dry.
The packaging is devastating ūüėć‚̧ԳŹ Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
Kayla W.
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Love Spell has always been favorite Victoria's Secret scents. It's a beautiful scent, especially during the summer time. I definitely recommend this! It's my go-to smell. This lotion makes my arms and legs very smooth! I love this body butter lotion better than the regular lotion!
Alexandria P.
Hurt, VA
I LOVEEEEE this smell!!! I would recommend this to any Victoria’s Secret lotion lover. The body butter is great in quality and quantity and keeps your skin very moisturized.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Classic VS scent. My mother used to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting, the formula is moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Sarah B.
This was my go-to moisturizer for my ultra dry hands when I was working as a barista and for my itchy belly when I was pregnant. It’s super moisturizing and smells great. The only minor con is that it feels a bit greasy after application.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i really like this shimmer body mist by Victorias secret! it has tiny little glitter pieces in it like shimmer and the scent is love spell which is amazing! it is in a beautiful glass bottle!
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love Victoria's Secret! This is my favorite body spray!! It smells amazing and I feel like it lasts a long time. It's cherry blossom & peach. You can really smell the peach. Whenever there is a sale, I stock up on this. It's perfect to keep in the car, in your gym bag, in your backpack for outdoor adventures... I always have it in my diaper bag! It's great for after your shower or when you're somewhere that perfume would be too strong or doesn't really make sense! If you like to smell good, I recommend this spray!
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
This is one of my all time favorite scents and one I always keep on hand. For under $15 you get a huge bottle of this spray and a little goes a long way so it last a very long time. I think this scent is timeless and classic and just about everybody in America has at least smelled it over the many years it's been on the market. To me it smells very fruity like sweet tarts. I typically don't like fruit smells but I love this one. For the price point and quality you can't go wrong.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have always loved Love Spell. Always. I love the stay power of the scent. I really think the body butter works a lot better it applied right after a shower or bath. It really does soften the skin, which id fantastic in the winter when I need it most as my skin tends to roughen up because of the cold. I will forever repurchase it.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria's Secret came put with a variety of amazing smells but Love spell. What! If you don't own it you're missing out. I wouldn't give the body wash a huge thumbs up but it does make you smell good all day can't say the same about it actually cleaning your body but it smells nice. On the other hand the body lotion and body mist are great buys.
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Does this stuff smell good?
Yolanda B.
I would like to know what other scent compares to this?
Evelyn W.
Will they ever bring this back? I loved this body butter! Victoria's Secret Love Spell Deep Softening Body Butter
Cheyenne B.
Do they carry a mango scented one?!
Maria Alejandra J.
Miami, Florida
In other essences does this cream?