Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This was a really great body butter - it wasn't too heavy, and I used it all over. Back then, Victoria's Secret used to have some really good sales on this product line, but not anymore! I could afford to use this daily, layering it with the body spray, ea d'toilet, and the lotions. I'd also use the body scrub and wash, as well as the shampoo and conditioner. If they had a laundry detergent or dryer sheet that was love spell scented, I'd probably buy that! I was a little obsessed back then, clearly! Anyway...this is a eulogy to a great product - it just doesn't smell the same these days.
#beautygraveyard
Maya C.
Maya C.
If you have ever purchased a victoria secret bath related product, than you have probably come around to smelling the iconic Love Spell. This best selling body butter has a very harsh yet desirable scent that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. If you are looking for moister in this product, it doesn't do the best job so I would recommend the lotion for a lighter texture. If you just enjoy the scent, than there is a perfume and a shimmer mist available in love spell that are also very good.
Vanesa B.
Vanesa B.
I'm in love with Victoria secrets products. Love spell is my favorite and I use this body butter and lotion because it's my favorite smell. The smell last really long and its a strong smell. As for the quality I think I can find other products that can make my skin softer but still prefer to use this because of the smell.
Again add picture option not working in my phone
Amber K.
Amber K.
I received this body butter as a gift at work. It is thoroughly moisturizing and smells like peaches. Everything from Victoria's Secret smells great, even when it's not a scent I'm typically drawn to. I use this on my feet and hands at night before bed and the tub has lasted seven months so far with probably another month's worth left inside.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
I love this stuff! VS was having an awesome sale, $5 each so I had to stock up! I love using body butter but never tried it from VS until recently. This is a great scent because it smells good obviously but it's not too overwhelming and lasts all day. I would def recommend this scent whether it's in the body butter, lotion or perfume!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Bradenton, FL
I love the scent of love spell! And I love how soft my skin feels after using the body butter. I purchased the body butter from Victoria's Secret and use it every couple days. It's great how several hours later I can still smell the scent. When people ask if I have love spell on I always recommend the body butter to them!
Shyann R.
Shyann R.
I love Victoria Secret's body butters! They are the right kind of creamy, a little thicker than most when applying, and the smells like a long time. I only gave this product a four because I am not a huge fan of the love spell. It just reminds me of when I was a teen and everyone and their mom wore it lol
Donni B.
Donni B.
Raleigh, NC
I CANT STAND THE SMELL IF THIS STUFF!! I don't see what all the hype if about. It stinks to the 10th power if you ask me. If it wasn't for the smell I might use it but the smell is just way to strong and overwhelming. Gives me a headache. NEVER come around me with this stuff on. You will be dismissed!
Kimi C.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is one of my favorite body butters. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long and is never sticky or leaves my skin feeling greasy. It's definitely worth the price and smells so great! A little bit goes a long way when moisturizing and the container lasts a long time so its well worth the money
brittany G.
brittany G.
WHITTAKER, MI
I loveeeedd this when i first got it I've had it a few years now and after sitting it smells terrible lol.It seperates if it sets a few months theres a liquid on the top.So if u get it be sure to use it up within 2 years!! I like the smell but i feel like its not actually super moisturizing.
Sabrina m.
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Does this stuff smell good?
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
I would like to know what other scent compares to this?
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will they ever bring this back? I loved this body butter! Victoria's Secret Love Spell Deep Softening Body Butter
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Do they carry a mango scented one?!
Maria Alejandra J.
Maria Alejandra J.
Miami, Florida
In other essences does this cream?