Victoria's Secret Love Spell Daily Body Wash

by Victoria's Secret

A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine, in a collectible, limited-edition design. Pamper skin with ingredients from a Secret Garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins E and C. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

I have see some best reviews about this product.. And there are a lot of good comments.. Please can I have a free sample so I can try it too please.. I will love to try it and suggested to my friends and teachers😥😥😭😢😢😭😥😓????
Have u ever use this fragrance lotion [product:victorias-secret-body-wash-for-women]
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Love Spell Daily Body Wash!
Bethel , OH
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Omg love spell oh love spell this has been a favorite of mine since middle school. The unique smell is so great its unlike any other. It last a long time and the lotion is just as great. Victoria Secret had alot of great aroma for lotion and perfume but love spell is a must for myself and many others I know. You have to give it a try you will fall in love.
Elkin, NC
I don't hate these body washes, but I don't love them. My husband loves pure seduction and love spell which are old school scents so I'll use them for him every now and then. I think there are better cheaper options though.
Austin , TX
This is one of there closes long lasting fragrances! I love the smell it can be a bit strong tho I don’t use all the time just for special occasions. It’s reasonable price for Victoria Secret. I would recommend Victoria Secret to everyone
I love these shower gels by Victoria Secrets, as they are so nicely fragrant, yet they don’t aggravate my skin. They leave my skin feeling soft, silky, and so clean and fresh. I would recommend these to all. They make great gifts as well!
Cape Neddick, ME
All the VS’s body wash smells amazing and last pretty long too! I love them all but somehow I don’t want to use it very often as I don’t feel like rubbing some over perfumed products onto my skin so I switched back to drug stores products to protect my skin
This is my all time favorite scent. Loved it since middle school. Have purchased from this line a lot. Smell lingers. Feels nice on skin. Can be pricey for a body wash. Best to buy during specials.
Springfield, PA
Love spell is such a great floral scent. I love using the wash and the spray and layering the scents with the body lotion. It's a little expensive but great when you get them in a bundle together. I would recommend.
Nashville, TN
Love this body wash. It lasts a long time but the scent also stays on you for a long time so you smell clean and fresh. It's not an overpowering scent but enough that people know you have it on. I'd buy it again!
Springfield, PA
Love this scent. It's great on its own or when you use the body lotion and spray on top of it. I notice that it creates a nice lather and is very good for dry skin. I enjoy using this and would buy again.
MINNEAPOLIS
Omg so good! Smells like deep wet berries but the good kind lol cons the body spray isnt very long lasting pros it smells amazing so u dont mind having to spray a lot of it lol