Victoria's Secret Love Spell Daily Body Wash uploaded by Ivana S.Victoria's Secret Love Spell Daily Body Wash uploaded by Tayna R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine, in a collectible, limited-edition design. Pamper skin with ingredients from a Secret Garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins E and C. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

Buy on Amazon*
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is my favorite go to daily, recognizable scent, and it's so noticeable throughout the day. I bought the set (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash) a few years back and though I wasn't impressed with the shampoo, I still come back to the body wash. You don't need much because it lathers up great and the scent lasts. My only compliant is that VS changed there cruelty free policy which means they now test on animals. I love the scent but I won't buy anything from them anymore, well not until they switch back to being cruelty free.
Tiffany F.
Winter Haven, FL
I love these shower gels by Victoria Secrets, as they are so nicely fragrant, yet they don’t aggravate my skin. They leave my skin feeling soft, silky, and so clean and fresh. I would recommend these to all. They make great gifts as well!
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love spell is such a great floral scent. I love using the wash and the spray and layering the scents with the body lotion. It's a little expensive but great when you get them in a bundle together. I would recommend.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love this scent. It's great on its own or when you use the body lotion and spray on top of it. I notice that it creates a nice lather and is very good for dry skin. I enjoy using this and would buy again.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Classic VS scent. My mother used to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting, the formula is moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Heather C.
Amazing. It smells wonderful, leaves you feeling fresh an clean. Love spell is the only scent of victoria secret body wash that I use. It makes for great gifts too.
Ivana S.
This body wash has a nice smell, I like it a lot. It leaves my skin fresh and with a fresh smells.
Like all Victoria's Secret products, it is very good, and I recommend it for those special occasions.
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my all time favorite scents from Victorias Secret! This scent is a lovely alluring mix that draws you in immediately. It truly is different than any other scent I've ever smelled! Their lotion is very creamy and makes my skin feel soft all day.
Jennifer W.
This is my all time favorite scent. Loved it since middle school. Have purchased from this line a lot. Smell lingers. Feels nice on skin. Can be pricey for a body wash. Best to buy during specials.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I don't hate these body washes, but I don't love them. My husband loves pure seduction and love spell which are old school scents so I'll use them for him every now and then. I think there are better cheaper options though.