Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Set uploaded by Jackie S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion 125ml/4.2 oz Love Spell Fragrance Mist 125ml/4.2 oz Love Spell Body Wash 125ml/4.2 oz

Buy on Amazon
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
This makes a great birthday, Christmas or any kind of gift to a women or teenage girl. The smell is wonderful I love it one of my favorite vs smells since in high school for sure he new bottles are nice they last a long time i spray often i love price is worth it for sure. I've purchased this smell for a very long time
Nephtalie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my favorite scent in the world! I know they come out with new scents here and there but I have yet to find any other kind that smells better than love spell. I️ was push this to undecided costumers because I know they’ll love it too!
Maranda B.
wayne
This is one of my all time favorite mists! It’s perfect for a day to day spray. I’m gifting this spray for Christmas because I want the women in my life to love it as much as me!
Cailin H.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. It smells sooooo good and lasts for a long time. Some of my dirty clothes i can pull out of a hamper after two weeks and they STILL smell like this perfume. It is heaven sent and I swear by this stuff. It is not too expensive either and the bottle lasts for quite a while.
Caitie W.
This needs to go away and this is yet another product that the world seems to love, yet clearly I feel otherwise. Two stars because it's long lasting at an affordable price. This scent is just not good. Maybe it's my body chemistry with it. It just smells cheap and I imagine what sour flowers would smell like if there were such a thing.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Long lasting scent. Does not take much for smell. The bottle is very pretty and good quality. One of my favorite fragrances to buy. Choose this over most body sprays or perfumes. Everyone recognizes the scent when I wear!
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
I love this scent. I used to drench myself in this when I was a teen lol. It's so fruity and flirty and a good value for the price. I love the purple bottle and it's a good size that lasts long
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Love spell has been a staple scent in my life for about 15 years. It seriously smells so good. It has a floral scent that will not disappoint. The fragrance lasts all day and can not be beat!
Keri G.
Chas Afb, SC
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. I love this fragrance so much. It is literally the best thing I've ever smelled. I've bought this about 4 times in the past 2 years. A+++++
Maxine V.
Who isn't under Victoria Secret Love Spell? This isy favorite scent from them. I can smell this scent on someone and know instantly what it is. My favorite scent ever
D'enisse L.
A alguien más no le gusto la fórmula de la crema humectante?