BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Silken skin from head to toe with our Stimulating Body Scrub. Its luxurious foam cleanses and moisturizes, while sugar crystals naturally exfoliate, leaving skin revitalizzed, refreshed and sensuously scented with lavishly lush Love Spell.

Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like this scrub is too harsh on the skin, it is very scratchy and rough. The fragrance is delicious and the price is great, especially when VS is having a sale. I use have one in my bathroom and i use it if I run out of my other scrubs.
Jamie G.
I LOVE this body scrub! It smells GREAT, this is my favorite scent from VS. The scrub works amazing, always leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after i use it!
Ivy D.
Milford, NH
This body wash smells so good! I love how refreshed it makes you feel. Also leaves you with a good clean feeling.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
You can't never go wrong with body wash. I love these kind of body washes . These are my favorite
Annabys R.
I loved it! This scrub smell so good! The price is ok! Me gustan mucho estos exfoliantes! Son un poco gruesos pero son corporal así que está genial!!