BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Lotion

Launched By The Design House Of Victorias Secret In 1989. Victoria Secret Love Spell Body Lotion 8.4 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla. Recommended For Casual Use. • Women see more...

• Who loves VICTORIA SECRET and what lotions is your favorite??😍😍 ...3 Answers
  • Is the product oil at all ?4 Answers
  • My favorite Victoria secret lotion because it has a sweet smell ...1 Answers
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Love Spell has always been one of my favorite VS scents. The scent is not too strong and not too light. If you mix this lotion with the perfume, the smell lasts all day! It's a beautiful scent to have, especially during the summer time. I definitely recommend! This lotion makes my arms and legs very smooth!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
This is absolutely one of my favorite scents at VS. i am not into floral scents that smell too much like perfume either. This has a nice sweet scent & it seems to cater towards the younger kinds. My daughter is in college & every time I wear this she & her friends are always complementing the smell. The lotion itself is very soft on the skin & not so heavy.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I used this scent a ton in middle and high school. I used it again recently and think it’s kind of obnoxious now. The actual lotion is great though. For being so heavily fragranced, it actually does a pretty decent job of moisturizing unlike a lot of scented lotions. If you have super dry or irritated skin, I would still stay away due to the fragrance.
Crystal F.
I love this lotion. For one it smells really really great. Second the fragrance last all day. Third it makes your skin feel really soft after you put it on. The price is really good if you want to spend 18-20 dollars on some lotion.
Nakaiya W.
I love this lotion. The first thing I noticed when using this is how long the scent lasted. It’s really long lasting which is something I’m always looking for in a lotion. It’s also not drying which I love. I love to pair this with the love spell perfume too. I definitely recommend this lotion.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Love Spell has always been favorite Victoria's Secret scents. It's a beautiful scent, especially during the summer time. I definitely recommend this! It's my go-to smell. This lotion makes my arms and legs very smooth!
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
I️ do not like the smell of this. It kind of reminds me of children’s cough syrup. It’s also over priced. I️ don’t think it’s super moisturizing, you’re just paying for the name. There are much better options at the drug store.
lisa c.
I love Victoria secret Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Lotion . It’s gentle . Smells amazing. But it’s water based and does not do well with my skin. I like the body cream better. I would buy it again just because it’s my favorite scent. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Ultra-moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
Michelle N.
Beckville
I absolutely love this lotion. It smells amazing and does wonders on my dry diabetic skin! It’s a very good deal for the price! I buy it at the Victoria’s Secret store close to home, I highly recommend this product!!
tiana w.
Wilkinsburg, PA
This product was my favorite in high school. It smells great and kept my hands and other body parts moisturize. I would recommend any one to use this product. i would most likely buy it myself again I love Victorias Secret Scents. So, chop chop and buy this product I bet you won't regret it !
brenda a.
I really like the way this lotions smells but I would like to know if they are good at hydrating skin as well?
Sofia 0.
Querétaro
Does it have a sweet smell?
Yasiry B.
Rochester, NY
This Body lotion smell good?
Charl L.
Opinions on this??
I loved the smell is really super delicious Loved