Victoria's Secret Love Spell Blush Fragrance Mist Spray 250 ml/8.4 fl oz uploaded by Andrea A.Victoria's Secret Love Spell Blush Fragrance Mist Spray 250 ml/8.4 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany T.
2 colors available

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Spritz body spray on desired areas. For long-lasting effects, apply to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. see more...

Buy on Amazon
nikkie A.
nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
I feel like this is so universally liked, that most girls have owned it at some point in their life. I feel like Love Spell is the official smell of the girl's locker room at my alma matter. I think this is a good fragrance to get a slightly older teen that is outgrowing the "Pink" line and wants to be a little more sophisticated. I don't think that the formula is very good, and when I used it, I found myself reapplying it throughout the day. It is not the same quality as the "Nicer" fragrances, it is similar to the stuff on the "Pink" side. I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing, but I do find it tedious. The actual smell is iconic, but when you get a little older, you may realize the importance of a signature scent. Love Spell is not the kind of fragrance to use as a signature scent. But, I think it is a good starting point. I think if I had not been exposed to Victoria's Secret fragrance via Love Spell, I would not have discovered my signature scent, Heavenly. I do recommend Love Spell, because I think every woman interested in fragrance should own it at least once.
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
Red Bank, NJ
Love spell feels like an old, reliable friend. She always makes me feel good, -and brings such joy when I spray her dainty purple bottle! This fruity, fresh spray has been a favorite of mine since I was in high school. Now that I am much older, the scent brings me back, and I can still wear it proudly without feeling like it's a scent for teenagers! It is a classic, beautiful scent that I can even smell as I type this.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Nickelsville, VA
This smells good if you haven't been on earth in the last 15 years. This smell is so old and I do not understand why people still use it. Like everyone and their grannies have used love spell. The smell itself is not bad it actually smells good but it's like a song that plays on the radio a million times. It's just getting old.
Lori J.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
My all time favorite scent is Love Spell by Victoria's Secret. I use the body wash, lotion, and body spray every time I shower and continuously use the body spray. Everything I own usually smells like Love Spell. My friends all associate this scent with me because I have sworn by it for so long.
miki m.
miki m.
Orange, CA
Perfect product on the go, good price, and gentle on skin. i love and use these almost everyday more than two times. the alternative would be pricey perfumes but these body splashes are perfect for everyday. i definitely recommedn it to everyone since the quality, quantity, and price are perfect.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
Love spell is my favorite by Victoria. It smells amazing, great price, a lot of variety, the bottle and packaging are adorable yet simply classy, lasts a great amount of time and do highly recommend. However do NOT get carried away when spraying yourself, it is powerful and does last a while!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Franklin, IN
Love Spell is one of the most wonderful scents produced by Victoria's Secret. It's sexy, soft and inviting. I enjoy wearing this scent, it has a very feminine and pretty aroma to it which lifts the moods and spirit of the day. I highly recommend this classic and luxurious fragrance mist!
Irene P.
Irene P.
I really enjoy Victoria Secrets fragrances, they have a fragrance for daytime, and night time. Their fragrances are soft, delicate, and refreshing, their products do not dry your skin, or leave a heavy residue. I buy their products for everyone at christmas and birthdays.
Ashlyan C.
Ashlyan C.
Monroe, LA
Well just like any other mist spray it is not gonna last but just a few minutes for smell.. I personally don't buy them anymore for that reason.. Too much money for the smell not to last longer than 5 minutes.. It could use some improvement but the smell is great!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Beloit, OH
You can never go wrong with VS! This is actually my mother's favorite scent, but I love it as well! My favorite fragrance is Pure Seduction. It lingers all day. I get tons of compliments. I could buy the whole shelf! Every fragrance they have smells awesome.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?