Victoria's Secret Love Spell Blush Fragrance Mist Spray uploaded by Andrea A.Victoria's Secret Love Spell Blush Fragrance Mist Spray uploaded by Tiffany T.

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Blush Fragrance Mist Spray

Spritz body spray on desired areas. For long-lasting effects, apply to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat.

Buy on Amazon
nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
I feel like this is so universally liked, that most girls have owned it at some point in their life. I feel like Love Spell is the official smell of the girl's locker room at my alma matter. I think this is a good fragrance to get a slightly older teen that is outgrowing the "Pink" line and wants to be a little more sophisticated. I don't think that the formula is very good, and when I used it, I found myself reapplying it throughout the day. It is not the same quality as the "Nicer" fragrances, it is similar to the stuff on the "Pink" side. I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing, but I do find it tedious. The actual smell is iconic, but when you get a little older, you may realize the importance of a signature scent. Love Spell is not the kind of fragrance to use as a signature scent. But, I think it is a good starting point. I think if I had not been exposed to Victoria's Secret fragrance via Love Spell, I would not have discovered my signature scent, Heavenly. I do recommend Love Spell, because I think every woman interested in fragrance should own it at least once.
Laura G.
My favorite fragrance from VS. I always get compliments on how I smell anywhere I go, my boyfriend loves this smell. The deals they have at VS too are amazing the 5 for 35 is totally worth it I get multiple of this fragrance every time I go!
B P.
This used to be my go to scent, for years. Recently I've switched to Pure Seduction (it smells better on my skin), but I still love this scent and it is one of my favorites
Marybeth M.
Red Bank, NJ
Love spell feels like an old, reliable friend. She always makes me feel good, -and brings such joy when I spray her dainty purple bottle! This fruity, fresh spray has been a favorite of mine since I was in high school. Now that I am much older, the scent brings me back, and I can still wear it proudly without feeling like it's a scent for teenagers! It is a classic, beautiful scent that I can even smell as I type this.
Brooke M.
San Diego
This is a scent I have loved for over 15 years and will continue to use. It smells so great and there's nothing else like it. I will definitely keep buying this.
Allison K.
Nickelsville, VA
This smells good if you haven't been on earth in the last 15 years. This smell is so old and I do not understand why people still use it. Like everyone and their grannies have used love spell. The smell itself is not bad it actually smells good but it's like a song that plays on the radio a million times. It's just getting old.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
My all time favorite scent is Love Spell by Victoria's Secret. I use the body wash, lotion, and body spray every time I shower and continuously use the body spray. Everything I own usually smells like Love Spell. My friends all associate this scent with me because I have sworn by it for so long.
miki m.
Orange, CA
Perfect product on the go, good price, and gentle on skin. i love and use these almost everyday more than two times. the alternative would be pricey perfumes but these body splashes are perfect for everyday. i definitely recommedn it to everyone since the quality, quantity, and price are perfect.
Tiffany N.
Beloit, OH
You can never go wrong with VS! This is actually my mother's favorite scent, but I love it as well! My favorite fragrance is Pure Seduction. It lingers all day. I get tons of compliments. I could buy the whole shelf! Every fragrance they have smells awesome.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This smells amazing. Such a pretty sweet and floral mix smell. It's very refreshing. It just doesn't last for very long, however, considering it's a body spray/ mist, they usually don't last that long despite the brand. Overall it's a good smelling product.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?