Victoria's Secret Love My Body Indulge Me Body Oil 3.4 Oz Orchid & Bamboo uploaded by Susan G.Victoria's Secret Love My Body Indulge Me Body Oil 3.4 Oz Orchid & Bamboo uploaded by Susan G.Victoria's Secret Love My Body Indulge Me Body Oil 3.4 Oz Orchid & Bamboo uploaded by Lindsay D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

3.4 oz orchid and bamboo see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Product Appearance: Drip bottleSkin Appearance: This really seems to help me feel less dry. I absolutely love this. Pros: I know it's an oil but I feel like my skin soaks it up so quickly so it doesn't feel that way at all. I also love that it's a natural alternative to the usual chemically infused body products. Cons: I only wish the bottle was a bit bigger! Price: A bit pricey for $20 but it lasts a long while! Overall: I would definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
I was given two bottle of this oil, one in Acai and one Shea. So great for shaving in the shower, smells wonderful, makes my skin smooth without leaving residue.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
Not as long term moisturizing as I wouldve expected however it gave a nice shine and glow for the event I was attending
Michelle R.
Anoka, MN
Used this long ago. Definitely a good oil. I liked to mix mine in with a bath and it would leave my skin very smooth
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Love this stuff! Makes my body so shiny and smooth. Also great for massages with my husband!!