Victoria's Secret Love My Body Indulge Me Body Oil uploaded by Lindsay D.Victoria's Secret Love My Body Indulge Me Body Oil uploaded by Susan G.Victoria's Secret Love My Body Indulge Me Body Oil uploaded by Susan G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
Pinky A.
I got this body oil as a Christmas gift and I've been repurchasing it ever since! It has a nice smell that's not too overpowering. It leaves my skin feeling soft with a nice glow to it
Clisty M.
Grace, ID
This has been great for my skin, it soaks in nicely and isn't too heavy. It has a nice light fragrance and has done wonders for the dry areas whereas lotion hasn't worked.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I was given two bottle of this oil, one in Acai and one Shea. So great for shaving in the shower, smells wonderful, makes my skin smooth without leaving residue.
member-bb693
Love the coconut and shea scents. I bought a coconut and sea salt scrub and add the coconut oil and the results are amazing. It leaves your skin soft.
Sara P.
San Antonio
This feels great on your body when using it right after a shower while your skin is still wet. Leaves it soft and no need for lotion after using this.
Kat M.
Perfect for applying before going to bed and waking up with baby soft skin. Love the smells, can be a little greasy during the summer.
Chelsea H.
So wonderful and will buy more. After a nice shower and apply my skin feels moist and smooth and my pores look smaller after use.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
Not as long term moisturizing as I wouldve expected however it gave a nice shine and glow for the event I was attending
Michelle R.
HAM LAKE, MN
Used this long ago. Definitely a good oil. I liked to mix mine in with a bath and it would leave my skin very smooth
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Love this stuff! Makes my body so shiny and smooth. Also great for massages with my husband!!