Victoria's Secret Love My Body Can't Resist Body Mist With Jasmine And Water Lily uploaded by Valerie H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love My Body Can't Resist Body Mist 8.4 Oz Jasmine & Water Lily

Silvia C.
Renton
This is too sweet and overpowering when you initially put it on, but will wear off rather quickly. I also tried the body lotion in the same fragrance and was not a fan of that either.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
This Smells so Pretty and lasts very long after I Spray it on! I get this From Victorias Secret usually when the are on sale! The bottles are so nice and pretty and they smeel so good! This smells like fresh flowers ands its not too over powering! I would definitely buy this again!
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I love almost all of Victoria's Secret body sprays. there are so many to choose from and they all smell wonderful. They have the cutest bottles that make you want to have all of them. Being that it is Victoria's Secret, they are a little pricey but it is totally worth the price.
Marissa D.
I LOVE Victoria's Secret body sprays. They're so nice smelling and I love that you can get them for $2 a piece at the outlets. They last a pretty long time, but I choose to put my favorite in a small travel bottle for touch ups throughout the day!
Tiera S.
Fort Irwin
This body mist lasts the user for most of the day. Not only that but the fragrance itself it on point. Not to mention the bottle is so pretty. I love Victoria's secret brands over all because their products are really great.
Monica L.
I like flowery sents and I feel in love with this one. It's fresh and the sent lasts for hours. I tried different fragrances and by the afternoon the perfume wore off. Victoria secret jasmine and water lily reaally leaves you smelling amazing the whole day. I have had many compliments.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA
If I could describe this in one word it would be HEAVENLY! The bottle is so pretty and simple. Great size to put in my book bag/purse. I've used this product twice since it last a long time and I didn't needto keep investing in it. Overall amazing product, worth every penny.
Destiny W.
Quinwood, Wv
I love almost all the fragrances Victoria Secret has! I always have one in my purse or on my desk at home! They smell sexy! The only problem is they don't last very long and they can be pricey.
Stephanie J.
Smells really good! It makes me feel super fresh and great for using before going to bed because it's just so fresh and long lasting. Would really recommend it. Bottle is okay, average.
Alba Marina N.
Las fragancias de VS son siempre exquisita pero para mí esto ha sido precioso, me encanta, para mí es como mi fragancia clásica, y por supuesto la presentación es precioso y siempre lo llevo en mi bolso, que me hace sentir más femenina