BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall madly in love with a seductive blend of French narcissus, neroli and sugared amber, in a stunning logo-wrapped VS atomizer. The scent will make your heart beat faster.

Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the sexiest scents I've tried! It's sweet but has that powdery note to it that makes me think of femininity and makes me feel so sexy every time I wear it. It wear well but definitely not all day for me but I still love the scent so much! Definitely give it a try if you like sweet perfumes.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I have a roller version of this and I know it is old!! This was my evening perfume and I am finally out. I loved this perfume it is strong, so it lasts a long time. It smells so good! I hope they still sell it.
Anh Thi D.
W Valley City, UT
Omg this perfume is heaven I swear! It’s pretty pricey but I promise you it’s worth every penny. And the packaging is adorable!! My boyfriend loves when I wear this perfume, and I will always buy it.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
INLOVE with the sweet fragance. Is perfect to use daily and has a beautiful design... Is my first time using this one but I feel so good when I smeel delicious. Highly recommended.
Brittney K.
Eugene, OR
Love love love the smell of this perfume the only down side is I wish the smell lasted longer :/
lucy c.
Love this perfume so much! Love the smell, love how long wearing it is!! I absolutely love this product! wish it was a bit cheaper. still an amazing perfume. Always get compliments about my perfume. Definitely buying over and over again!
Lyn D.
This certainly is a very sexy yet addicting scent! I found it to be a reasonable price and loved the idea of the old-fashion pump! You don't see that as often in today's market. The perfume bottle also comes with a bracelet but I wouldn't wear it in public as it looks somewhat cheap and child- like. Overall, a pretty good perfume! I highly recommend it for those who don't want to spend over $80 on perfume but still want that somewhat luxurious smell.