Victoria's Secret Love Is Heavenly Eau De Parfum uploaded by concetta b.Victoria's Secret Love Is Heavenly Eau De Parfum uploaded by teresa c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A floral fruity fragrance for modern women Crisp, sweet, juicy, tasty & cheerful. Top notes of mandarin blossom, kiwi, blackberry & orange. Heart notes of water lily, freesia, orchid & peony. Base notes of sandalwood, mahogany, ebony tree & musk.

Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
I quite like this perfume. I'm not usually a fan of overly floral scents but something about this perfume really appeals to me. Plus the smaller bottle with the little tulle puff is adorable.
Erika M.
Grand Chute, WI
So glad I discovered this perfume 😍
It smells amazing, not over powering but people definitely give me compliments when I wear it. Cute packaging. Will purchase again when I'm out!
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I've had this perfume for years now and I just recently went back to using it and I forgot how amazing it smells. I got mine during Christmas for $25 (full size bottle) and I would definitely repurchase if it's still available. Personally I think it has a fresh, almost florally smell and is super long lasting. I get compliments every time I wear it and a little goes a long way!
Anais G.
Westminster, CA
This is my everyday smell!! My signature smell. Long lasting, smell is just perfect and different. Love the lotion as well. They have different sizes of the bottle. Yes I will recommend this to anyone who wants that different smell from the other types of fragrances.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite perfumes of all time! It is truly heavenly and I receive endless compliments when I wear it. I bought it at Victoria's Secret online during their semi annual sale and it was a blind buy. Best blind buy ever. Highly recommend. Five stars!
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret! It is so beautiful and so subtle! You don't need too much and it lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this to someone that wants a beautiful scent, but nothing too strong!
Karissa H.
This is my favorite perfume, hands down! Victoria Secret was having a sale and I couldn't pass it up. The bottle is plain but still pretty. It smells so good! Perfect for a sexy date, out with girlfriends or in the office. A must have!!
Adriana R.
My favorite perfume from them, it has a great scent. I got it at Victoria's Secret. Good price for how much it brings. I am a first time user and I will buy over and over again. They're great can't ask for better.
Eyrius J.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my favorite fragrance I love it and can't stop wearing it, it smells amazing. A little pricey but worth the buy in a rollerball or on sale. I suggest this, it's great, I'm wearing it right now.
Michaela S.
This perfume I sprayed everyday and it made me feel like a goddess. I got it at Victoria's Secret and the bottle was soo pretty and I don't think it compares at all, and I would get it again I love it!