BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love is Heavenly Fragrance Body Mist, 8.4 oz / 250 mL, Water Lily, Mandarin Flower, Luminous Musk, Love is fresh. Love is pure. Love is Heavenly.

About the product:

• Victoria's Secret Love is Heavenly Fragrance Body Mist
  • 8.4 oz / 250 mL
  • Water Lily, Mandarin Flower, Luminous Musk
  • Love is fresh. Love is pure. Love is Heavenly.
  • Discontinued, hard to find scent

• Ladies, what’s your favorite Victoria’s Secret Body spray...3 Answers
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
I love everything VS...I am so glad that this fragrance is not discontinued as I had thought! This is THEE perfect mix of pear and light floral blossoms mixed with the smallest hint of musk for that lasting effect. I spray this on everything. Great design to the packaging, the perfume really lasts long.
Brianna A.
Trinity, FL
I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE MY SCENT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! This is the most amazing scent I have ever come across. It makes you feel so sexy and sensual and the bottle is gorgeous! I had started out using the body butter two years ago during the semi-annual sale, and then they discontinued it. It wasn't until this past summer during the mid year semi-annual sale that I noticed they brought it back and it has been back since. Its one of their more expensive fragrances but it is 100% worth the money. I would say the product lasts you 3-5 hours, but you'll want to continue to spray it on yourself because of how beautiful it smells!
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love this body mist because it doesn't smell like alcohol, but it still has a strong yet not overpowering smell so I can wear it into an office environment without overpowering anyone else in cubicle land with it. It's great for summer time when you want to maintain a fresh scent. I originally purchased a small size of this, then loved it so much I bought a full sized bottle.
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
First off the packaging, is amazing and so pretty. The smell was let's say heavenly... would repurchase down the line, if the price stops changing. First time using this scent. Definitely a high recommendation.
Ivette U.
Me encanta este perfume, sus notas cítricas son frescas, siempre busco este tipo de fragancia porque ni son fuertes y duran, te estedeja un aroma frutal perfecto para el día y lo mejor es que no me marea, el tamaño es perfecto para la cartera ....................
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this scent. I have the travel size and the full size and I think its subtle but sweet and reacts well with my skin. It's a bit pricey, like many of Victorias secret products are but sometimes they have sales to make it worth it. The scent is perfect and I neglect to use other body mists because of it.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I LOVE THIS. The smell is so nice it's incredible. A little goes a long way! I have had this for so long. Definitely want to purchase another one. If you're unsure about whether to buy it or not - ITS A MUST!
Sanam G.
Fairfax, VA
I bought this travel size body mist after using the full size one for ages, and I'm so glad that I can finally keep this scent with me everwhere I go. It's so light and fresh, and it lingers all day long! I would definitely reccomend to anyone who loves sweet and fresh scents!
Mariela G.
Union city, Ga
Love the smell. It's my go to scent every morning.. it's not as strong as the perfume but it's still long lasting. It's not so pricey you get more than what you pay for. I definitely recommend this body spray.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
Love the scent of it. I just keep coming back to it. I love the bottle! I would recommend it. The price is the only con for me. It just smells good. I love it!

Amazon