Victoria's Secret Love Fragrance Mist uploaded by vanessa c.Victoria's Secret Love Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ellen Camyl A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Our iconic fragrance, in a light-as-air mist. LOVE smells like fresh air, blush blooms and boyfriend tees—a little bit of him, sexier on her. Pair with your LOVE Eau de Parfum for a more lasting fragrance experience.

Blanca V.
Laredo, TX
OK this perfume smell super good it has like a unique smell and whatever Place you are people's gonna tell you that you smell super pretty so I really recommended and is not expensive at all I think it's a good price for a good amount and you're gonna like it
Misbah S.
Richmond, TX
I love all of Victoria Secret's fragrances! I bought five of them on sale last year when it was 5 bottles for $30. They all smell wonderful! I get used to scents really easily and then I have to drown myself in the product in order to smell it on myself but I have been switching fragrances every three weeks and now I smell perfect 24/7
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Crystal H.
Jefferson
Love love love this scent!  I really enjoy the flowery scent.  I am very sensitive to different fragrances and they give me horrible migraines.  Cute but simple package. I am definitely going to purchase another bottle and be a repetitive user.
Kait B.
Silver Springs, NV
This is one of my favorite scents by VS and I have used it for years. The smell lingers without having to respray over and over like a Bath and Body Works scent. THe smell is light and airy but enough to notice. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to smell great all the time.
Mele A.
Rialto, CA
This Victoria's Secret fragrance is so amazing! The scent is addicting and lasts me throughout my day. The bottles are adorable! Just as attractive as the smell, I have been buying it regularly and don't see myself stopping anytime soon!
Breanna K.
Sweetwater, TN
I love Victoria's Secret body fragrances. They have such a light and airy scent that stays with you throughout the day, even in the outdoors. I bought it at a local store and even after many uses, I still have enough to last a long time! I would highly recommend this product.
Julianna W.
This is my all time favorite scent, I really enjoy it. Its flowery, but still gentle on my nose( I have a bad case of the allergies..). The package is very simple, but totally cute. I can say that I will repurchase this product because I already have about 100x.
Aria H.
Love this perfume by Victoria's Secret. I honestly wear it all the time. It has such a light sweet scent and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't care for extremely potent perfumes.
Tatiana G.
I can honestly tell you that this mist attracts. Attracts what you may ask? Well Not any boys so far, but I went to the zoo and a bunch of monkeys began throwing their poop at me. So I think they really loved this mist as much as I do.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Is this more of a sweet fruity smell,or floral, I love collecting perfumes?! I'm not into the flower like smells!?