Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

The iconic fragrance. LOVE smells like fresh air, blush blooms and boyfriend tees—a little bit of him, sexier on her.

Product Description:

• Eau de Parfum is our most concentrated, pure version of the fragrance
  • Fragrance type: Fresh
  • Notes: Fresh juniper, apricot blush and boyfriend tee
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

I hope to use this perfume some day it looks good U like the bottle and it's name😍
Who tried this fragrance tell us how it smells???
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriela C.
Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Gabriela C.
Me encanta!!! Es super fresco y duradero el olor! A cualquier mujer le encantará ❤️!! Lo compraría de nuevo! Y su empaque es super bonito😍
Alidia D.
Columbia, MO
Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alidia D.
LOVE this stuff! It is SUPER expensive to my taste but it’s so worth it. It smells amazing and actually last all day! The packaging is super cute and unique to me. I first bought the travel size and now I bought the full one!
Dawn K.
Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Dawn K.
Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Dawn K.
Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum smells so amazing. A little expensive but so worth it. Sweet flowery scent laats all day and is not to overwhelming. I have got so many compliments when I wear it to work. The bottle and the outer packaging is also super cute. I definetly recommend this ladies
Jessica H.
Buffalo, MO
Very pricey but it smells Devine! You can usually find good sales to make up for the cost and stock up.
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Olga V.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Lo recomiendo mucho es súper bueno su olor riquísimo además suave es muy femenino lo recomiendo
Lanae D.
Lehi, UT
Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lanae D.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Love the scent! High quality, long lasting, and beautifully packaged. I 100% recommend! Love love LOOOVEE😍😍😍😍 The price for product is amazing and totally worth it.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
this perfume is a very soft, elegant smell. Its smells kind of flowery. which is right up my alley. I really like it. I received it as a gift, so I have the travel roll on tube. and it has lasted so long.  its definitely a perfume i will be purchasing when i run out of this roller. the roller is also super convenient and easy to carry anywhere.
Marta L.
Queens Vlg, NY
It’s an okay scent for fall. I’m not sure if that makes any sense but hat, scarf, Willie’s and a little Victoria's Secret Love makes watching the leaves a happy moment. The scent just fits. It makes me smile. Nice perfume. 🍁
Rekha S.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Actually I love to collect the perfume..this packing is die for ..perfume is so mild in smells so good..
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
This smells so good I have a hard time finding perfume I really like and don’t smell to string but this is perfect it stay on for a while every time I wear it I always get compliments!