Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jessyca A.Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kaise E.Victoria's Secret Love Eau De Parfum uploaded by The S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The iconic fragrance. LOVE smells like fresh air, blush blooms and boyfriend tees—a little bit of him, sexier on her.

Product Description:

• Eau de Parfum is our most concentrated, pure version of the fragrance
  • Fragrance type: Fresh
  • Notes: Fresh juniper, apricot blush and boyfriend tee
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Anne N.
Ahhh! VS released a new scent that they had heavily advertised last couple months and this scent is definitely worthy to be noticed! I love the scent very sexy and love is a new fav of mine. I have the lotion, mist and rollerball. The prices are the same as other scents in regards to its perfume, lotion, etc. Unlike other smells, the scent is soft and not very sweet, you won't suffocate anyone's nostrils if you're in a crowded elevator. I love it! I will buy the perfume once I finish my very sexy perfume :)
Taylor K.
Brooklyn
This is my favorite perfume. I used it until the last drop and I can't wait to get more. The scent is beautiful and sexy without being too overpowering. It is the kind of perfume that has everyone telling you, you smell good. I can't wait to buy more!
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
this perfume is a very soft, elegant smell. Its smells kind of flowery. which is right up my alley. I really like it. I received it as a gift, so I have the travel roll on tube. and it has lasted so long.  its definitely a perfume i will be purchasing when i run out of this roller. the roller is also super convenient and easy to carry anywhere.
Becky S.
There are several perfumes and cologne from Victoria's Secret that I really enjoy but this one falls short for me. It has a lighter fragrance and I pick up florals which I just don't care for.
Kristine T.
Fairhaven, MA
This was my first time getting this perfume and i Love it. The smell is strong but not to strong, it last the whole day. It’s definitely a noticeable scent when you have it on and everyone will comment on it. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Desert C.
Hedgesville, WV
This parfum is so beautiful and light! It makes me feel dainty and soft, very feminine l. Plus my fiancé loves it!! It Also doesn't have that chemical type smell from some body spritzes. Definitely going to be one of my go tos!
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
Love love love this perfume, the scent is amazing, not too overpowering & it lasts all day. I’ve purchased it twice now & I still get complements every time I wear this one. Great soft & elegant fragrance.
Diane B.
Buffalo
I got this for Christmas last year .... 6 months later gone! I loved it so much I used it every day and completely disregarded my other parfums. The scent is intoxicating and I cant get enough of it.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This perfume has the perfect man because it smells just like love awesome great price I wish you did as a gift and bought an additional one after I used it all up because it smells so wonderful
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Simple. Soft. Sexy. That's how I'd describe this scent. Tested it out at my local VS store and it was much better than I expected. My only real complaint is that usually VS scents don't last all day, so I'm not sure about this one. Also, it was very pricey for what I'd consider acceptable for VS.
Who tried this fragrance tell us how it smells???
Khouloud M.
I hope to use this perfume some day it looks good U like the bottle and it's name😍