BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It smells great and is super moisturizing! I purchased it at VS and it was a steal- the lotion was super gentle on the skin, and for a great price as well. " in 14 reviews
Kattie R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is absolutely my second favorite VS scent next to the ultimate collection coconut milk. I use this almost everyday and get so many compliments. It smells so nice. It's the only scent I ever get from this collection and smells so good with the perfume!
Jessica P.
This lotion has a fun and fruity scent! I absolutely love how smooth and soft my skin feels after using it! It's definitely worth purchasing!! I highly recommend
Karen H.
Chicago
Smells very good also it feels very smooth when you put it on your skin but one bad thing is that if you squirt like a medium size one that means you put too much on your hands.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
The fragrance of love addict victoria's secret is floral , fruity , sweet aroma , which is quite young . The cream moisturizes very well and keeps you aroma for quite some time . I like the presentation of the cream. This cream is not as dense allowing you well dispersed throughout the skin . The important thing is that these creams are nothing greasy therefore is not uncomfortable.
Carrie C.
Marysville, WA
I have to say, I absolutely LOVE Victoria's Secret line of Lotion, body washes and body sprays. I have my personal favorite scents with Love Spell being at the very tip top of the list. I like how the ones I have tried are fresh and not overbearing for others around you and I really like layering fragrance for long lasting coverage without having to reapply! I highly recommend this. I have also found, that when purchasing, there is often an offer to get one free when you buy a certain number of products or a two for one.
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
I work for Victoria's Secret so I've tried all the beauty products! These hand and body creams are so wonderful!! Love addict especially is one of my favorite scents! It's sweet but not too heavy and the cream is so moisturizing! And the 2 for $10 promotion is such an amazing deal!!
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I got this as part of a big sale they were having, and my mom actually ended up giving me a gift card to Victoria's Secret, so I chose this. I absolutely love the sweet and almost fruity smell of this lotion - I use it after every shower and it leaves my body feeling soft and luscious! <3
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my hands down favorite smell from Victoria Secret. I have Love Addict in every form they make. It is sweet and playful and fresh smelling. I feel like a million dollars when I put this lotion on. It is a thick cream that goes on easy like a lotion. I buy it in multiples it is so great!
Angela M.
San Jose, CA
I love this scent from Victoria Secret, my boyfriends compliments me when I'm wearing it and always notices which is a nice feeling. It's very gentle on the skin and absorbs quickly. I rotated it in my skin routine when I feel like I want something a little more dainty then my usual body cream.
Tiffany C.
Parma Heights, OH
This hand cream is amazing! I work with my hands everyday and I wash them at least 20 tea a day so my hands are very dry. I have used many different products that either smell bad or don't work at all. After using this lotion I was convinced of the quality. It leaves my hand feeling like velvet and smells awesome too!
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
Is love addict one of your favorite smells?