BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A sheer mist made to mix, blend with others or use alone for a scent of wild orchid and blood orange. Blend with others or use alone for the beautiful scent of Love Addict. Infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

Amber O.
One of my favorites! I love this fragrance and it looks like a body spray but smells like an Eau Du Toilette~ I like to wear it when going out and wearing "Hot Crush" by PINK on the daily. I'm on my 3rd bottle of this and my 2nd bottle of Hot Crush, they're my go-to's hehe.❤️
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I started off loving the original love spell but over time to me the smell started smelling very strange like something was either added to the formula or taken away. I stopped purchasing the product until I found that they had created love addict which is the exact same scent that I loved in love spell minus that weirdness that I couldn't quite place.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
My go to body mist! It’s originally priced at $12 at Victoria secret, but I always go when they have the sales for $6 instead. I constantly but this mist and I love the scent to it. It lasts a long time and the bottle is super cute! This is a good price for a body mist! I recommend to anyone looking for a nice smelling mist.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I cannot get enough of these body mists this is definitely an addicting event for me it’s just so light and airy and stays with you ! They could definitely be cheaper but I always wait for the sales !
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
This body spray smells absolutely amazing it was $18 a bottle at Victoria's Secret I would definitely go buy some more it smells amazing and last all day I definitely recommend buying this product.
Me encanta su olor es adictivo como se nombra súper sexy y muy femenino muy buen fijador y sobre todo es fuerte y suave a la misma vez el aroma es único me gusta así que a las adictas al amor y perfumes sensuales se los recomiendo
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite fragrance mist! It is long wearing and smells great! I always feel fresh when I have this on and I always get compliments (especially from my boyfriend😉) when I wear it! The price is right and I 100% recommend!
Heather C.
Groveport, OH
This is my go to after gym spray. It smells so good and it just covers up the nasty I just worked out really hard smell until I get home. It's fruity but not overbearing.
Amy L.
Victoria's Secret Love Addict Fragrance Mist Love Addict is one of my favorite scents by Victoria Secret.. The scent that this body spray packs is powerful and sweet, I love it.. Every time I wear it out I get compliments on it and the smell doesn't fade away it stays strong all day long, I would recommend it to anyone it's great also very affordable
chloe a.
West Point
I love this mist so much!! It smells great and it’s not too strong!! It comes in a big container so you have a lot of it and it doesn’t run out fast!! I would definitely recommend this to others who are needing a great mist!!