Victoria's Secret Love Addict Beauty Rush Shimmer Swirl Cream uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love Addict Beauty Rush Shimmer Swirl Cream features Fresh Strawberries and Almond Milk.

Victoria's Secret Love Addict Beauty Rush Shimmer Swirl Cream
  • "Victoria's Secret pink wild body butter doesn't only have the best smell it has a soft feral on your body and is grant for dry skin" in 5 reviews
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't have the lotion but I have the spray, I fell in love with this scent years ago. I bought the spray from Victoria secret.. I ended up losing it somewhere and I found a knock off which I swear is the same thing but much cheaper at Kmart! 5$ I swear it's the same look, bottle scent, label.. just different words. I love this scent.
danielle l.
wyalusing, PA
I am in love with Victoria's Secret Fresh Strawberry and Almond Milk Love Addict Beauty Rush Shimmer Swirl Cream. I received this as a gift and it was perfect. The smell is amazing and really smells like fresh strawberries. After wearing it all day I still could smell it. I would recommend this to my friends and will be purchasing it again.
Maria A.
Kingsville, TX
I Absolutely love love love this cream! Not only does it smell amazing and delicious, but it also has some shine to it. The scent is long lasting and it leaves my skin feeling soft silky and smooth. I would definitley recommend this to every female out there. I'm sure you'll love it.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I bought this and the body mist together at one of the VS sales. This product smells amazing, a very almond milk scent which I love! It's creamy, leaves skin feeling soft, not greasy. Wears well throughout the day. My only reason for not giving it five stars is because if you self tan it tends to take it off easily. Other than that I love it!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
I just love anything with milk in it. that means to me anyways that your skin will feel soft when using is and well after using it. I was super excited when victoria's secrets came out with this. Not thick like other brands. Goes on light and feels light when in use
Nikki S.
Kalona, IA
I have not tried the Victoria's Secret Fresh Strawberry and Almond Milk lotion, but will be buying it next time I need lotion. I normally get the Love Spell and just love it. I normally go when they are running there special on buying 3. The smell is wonderful, but I feel it doesn't last as long as others.
Natalie H.
I typically love Victoria's Secret body lotions, but this reminded me of the 7th grade. The scent was not as pleasant as I'd hoped and the product itself looks like something my 1e uear old would want to carry around in her purse. I'm looking for a more femenine, grown up, lotion.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
I'm not a HUGE fan of this.. it smells awesome, but leaves your hands feeling very greasy after you've applied it. I like to have a nice light lotion, that moisturizes, without leaving any greasy residue. I don't want to ruin my clothes with lotion!
Monica T.
Victoria's Secret Fresh Strawberry and Almond Mild Love Addict Beauty Rush Shimmer Swirl Cream is a great value for the price! It has a very nice scent that is not over-powering and very gentle on my skin! I would buy this cream over and over again!
Jamie T.
Madison, OH
Let me just start out with saying that this cream smells absolutely delicious. It's a little small for the price (but it is Victoria's Secret so that's not really surprising). It leaves your skin shimmery and smooth, so id say it's worth the money