BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #25 in Body Oil

• What exactly is this used for? I haven't seen many oils that are ...1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Love Addict 2-in-1 Hair and Body Oil with Jojoba Oil
  • "Ahh beautify hydrates skin with the fresh scent of honeysuckle. What more can a girl ask for. Its a dream come true." in 6 reviews
Marilee W.
I absolutely am in LOVE with this product! It smells so good and makes my hair and skin glisten! I love it when throughout the day the wind will blow through my hair and I catch a whasp of fragrance. I was lucky to buy this when it first came to the Victoria Secret store as I got in on a sale on the fragrance and all of the pieces were only $5 each.
Becky H.
Luray, VA
I'm smitten! Its wild orchid and blood orange...very sexy and feminine scent. It's like the next step up from Love Spell, so if you liked that, you will love this. I had to go back the next day to grab the body wash and the lotion, this stuff smells so good. Feminine, floral, fruity, and not too heavy! You cannot go wrong with this scent, a real winner.
Jessica G.
Tacoma, WA
I love love LOVE this oil. Especially for those nice, warm summer days (I like to use it when I'm trying to get a tan)! It smells great (and the scent lasts longer than a few minutes), makes your skin feel nice and smooth and it works great for your hair! I do recommend not to use it when your hair is dry though, because it will make your hair oily. Overall though, I love it and would definitely recommend this product!!!
Gabi H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love the smell! It's very sweet and pleasant. Good for everyday use, as the smell isn't overpowering. I like it best out of all the Victoria's secret fragrances! I have gotten many compliments on it, and plan on refilling when I run out. I've had the same bottle for over a year and still halfway full--very long lasting
Ana S.
I loooooove this body oil!! I prefer it better than perfume and body spray. I feel like it lasts longer on skin and it is not sticky on skin either. The smell is the same as the body spray scent only it lasts longer on you! Definitely recommend to buy.
Jessica V.
These hair oils smell amazing! They have different scents that match the rest of their line. I care mostly about how this smells because I always want my hair to smell nice. I would recommend this to anyone who already loves the Victoria's Secret scents!!
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Smells so lovely and good not too pricey but good stuff and very long lasting and very good for your skin and hair . I don't use it to much but I love it since the first day especially the fact it's jojoba oil which is good for skin and hair. I would buy it it's really good quality .
Gabrielle O.
Bend , OR
Options options options! There's so many uses for this hair and body oil. Who doesn't want something that you can use all over your body! It smells amazing and it's not too oily for you hair. It obsorbes into your hair and body really well without leaving that oily feeling.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
Victorias secret love addict is amazing! A little goes a long way though I recommend going during a semi annual sell or something. It is a very nice scent not over the top as long as you don't overdue it! Definitely good for a try you can probably test some in the store
raven f.
Kissimmee, FL
Victoria secret love addict 2 in 1 hair an body oil with jojoba has a very sexy and feminine scent. It's like the next step up from Love Spell, so if you liked that, you will love this. I had to go back the next day to grab the body wash and the lotion, this stuff smells so good. Feminine, floral, fruity, and not too heavy! You cannot go wrong with this scent, a real winner.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
What exactly is this used for? I haven't seen many oils that are made for hair and body!! Is it for after shower while hair is wet or more like a defrizzer when your hair gets out of control? Do they have different fragrances and if so which is your favorite?