BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Condition skin with this enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Deeply emollient, sensuously scented cream, with ultra-moisturizing avocado and sweet almond oils, is perfect for anywhere skin needs extra pampering like hands or knees. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Luz Paola M.
one of my favorite creams, especially because it is super moisturizing, I love your smell and texture and although it is dense and thick is absorbed very effectively and leaves my skin with a delicious smell and hard enough, also I must speak of their packaging, are very feminine and beautiful, definitely one of my favorites
Ashley d.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the thickest most moisturizing lotion! It's good for the value when u catch it on sale but alone $14 for lotion is really pricey! I have no problems with this and will bug it every time they have a sale!
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is pretty thick so you'll have to rub it in very well. It is so worth it. There is so much product in here. It is great for everyday use. The smell is perfect and not at all overwhelming. You can use it on your entire body and hands. I highly recommend!
Jayand S.
Lemoore
When Victoria's Secret first became popular the had the best lotions to be found anywhere. Now their lotions are about the same as a suave product. I don't enjoy the scents and they are not smooth and dry up almost as soon as it is applied. Not happy with their moisturizing products.
Nicole M.
Riverview , FL
Lost in fantasy body lotion is my favorite it smells great not too strong and it makes your skin really smooth.....the body spray is too strong for me but the lotions scent is perfect and lasts long.
Britney L.
Providence, RI
I love this hand cream! My hands are constantly dry and this cream does wonders for me. Its a great value and the price is great. I love the bottle, seeing as blue is my favorite color. I would like to think this does very well compared to your average moisturizer and i would buy it again.
Bianca C.
Very nice flowery smell moisturizes for very long time but mine at Victoria's Secret convenient price recommend it to people that like nice fresh Flori smells would buy it again
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
Smells amazing! I love that after only applying lotion I won't even need body spray. The scent lingers long after applying it. I love how fresh the smell is. One of my faves from VS
holly a.
Chesapeake, VA
I love using this product because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and shiny. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't cause any reactions. It's a little pricier than normal brands, but you can always catch them on sale. I would definitely buy this product again.
Susan C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this product because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and shiny. I also love the smell of it. It's refreshing and relaxing for me. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love Victoria's Secret. Personally i think the prices are high though. what is your opinion?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this seasonal, or always available?
Charl L.
What does this smell like?
Greisy L.
Cual crema de cuerpo es su preferida de la marca victoria secret?