BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Condition skin with this enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Deeply emollient, sensuously scented cream, with ultra-moisturizing avocado and sweet almond oils, is perfect for anywhere skin needs extra pampering like hands or knees.

Victoria's Secret Lost In Fantasy Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • "Love VS lotions. Very moisturizing without making your skin greasy. Their scents are amazing as well." in 16 reviews
Luz Paola M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
one of my favorite creams, especially because it is super moisturizing, I love your smell and texture and although it is dense and thick is absorbed very effectively and leaves my skin with a delicious smell and hard enough, also I must speak of their packaging, are very feminine and beautiful, definitely one of my favorites
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is pretty thick so you'll have to rub it in very well. It is so worth it. There is so much product in here. It is great for everyday use. The smell is perfect and not at all overwhelming. You can use it on your entire body and hands. I highly recommend!
ana o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just picked this scent up form Vicky's today and I must say that it is absolutely heavenly. "Passionfruit, Brazilian orchid and musk" are the base notes for this scent and they mesh very well together creating a beautiful and exotic scent that is fresh, fruity, flowery (not too much so), flirty and feminine. I've had every single scent in the VS garden collection, and this is the best new scent I've tried in a while. Many seemed to have that horrible alcohol after smell lately. This one doesn't. It's also strong enough that you can smell it on for a while, but not too strong that it becomes offensive. Great scent for the spring or summer for sure but I'm sure it would be fine in other months as well.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I have the endless love from victoria secret and i absolutely love it, it smells great, doesn't leave your hands slippery, the smell is long lasting. All victoria secret lotions, perfume, apparel and products in genereal are amazing!
Ree P.
I'm 27 years old and have literally been wearing this since I was a teenager it's one of my favorite summer scent and brings back so many memories every time I smell it I love the way it feels on my skin and it is a great moisturizer.......it is one of the victoria secrets classics so whenever I see it I make sure to buy at least three or four bottles at a time....
Caitlin M.
Ever since my baby'sitter introduced me to this smell in 5th grade I've been in a "love spell". It's a fruity sophisticated yet flirty scent and it is VERY strong and long lasting. You in fact don't need much of it at all! The lotion is nice and thick and gives you that moisture and hydration your skin needs. Plus it's a light purple, one of my favorite colors
Jayand S.
Lemoore
When Victoria's Secret first became popular the had the best lotions to be found anywhere. Now their lotions are about the same as a suave product. I don't enjoy the scents and they are not smooth and dry up almost as soon as it is applied. Not happy with their moisturizing products.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I've always loved this fragrance and used to wear the lotion a lot. It's a very sweet smell that is hard to describe. I'm surprised that they still carry this to be honest. They're owned by the same company as Bath and Body works, which frequently "refreshes" its line, but this fragrance has been around over 10 years now!
Halley R.
Jackson, MO
I'm not necessarily a huge fan of the scent, but the hand and body cream in any scent from VS has always moisturized well. Makes sense that they are owned by the same company as Bath and Body Works.
Ashley d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the thickest most moisturizing lotion! It's good for the value when u catch it on sale but alone $14 for lotion is really pricey! I have no problems with this and will bug it every time they have a sale!
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love Victoria's Secret. Personally i think the prices are high though. what is your opinion?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Is this seasonal, or always available?
Charl L.
What does this smell like?
Greisy L.
Cual crema de cuerpo es su preferida de la marca victoria secret?
Ammeda a.
How well does this work???

Walmart