Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy Gift Set (Lotion & Spray Mist) uploaded by Norma S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy Gift Set including Body Splash and Body Lotion see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Pageland, SC
This is one of my favorite fragrances made by Victoria's Secret. I love the fresh scent, and so does my significant other. I always receive many compliments when I wear it.
Norma S.
Norma S.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of my favorites by victoria secret's Smell so good, i really Love the fresh ecent
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Buckeye, AZ
You can never go wrong with VS perfume line. I prefer the fresh out of the shower smells ; and always find myself picking up multiple bottles and lotions at a time. I find that they don't smell cheap like a lot of body sprays do & they last for hours without reapplication
Nyshema G.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this spay since I can remember it is a great spay for after shower , to fresh after or during work or if as a perfume. It is not that expensive and it is great love love love everything about it .
Paulina V.
Paulina V.
Iquique
are very rich smells nice, besides having a variety of body mist, but the only thing wrong is that does not last long in the body has very good fixation
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
My forever kit before bed time! It's an amazing value plus it lasts forever on the skin. The scent is so good that I can't stop buying, as soon it finishes I have to get another one! It gives me a comfortable feeling after I finished my bath.