Victoria's Secret Loose Mineral Face Powder uploaded by Marianne F.Victoria's Secret Loose Mineral Face Powder uploaded by Emilie A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA'S SECRET VS MINERALS LOOSE MINERAL FACE POWDER MEDIUM 20 see more...

Victoria's Secret Loose Mineral Face Powder
  • "now this product is heaven ! it keeps my makeup on all day. whether i go to the gym or not. i have combination skin and this is my favourite powder. i love it. it leaves a nice matte/natural finish. would recommend to anyone !!" in 3 reviews
Brittany H.
I got this powder as a gift. I waited a while to even try it but when I finally did I liked it but I don't like that I don't have complete control over how much powder comes out. Also the top doesn't close securely it constantly falls off so I have to put a pice of tape on it and can't leave it in a makeup bag or take on the go in fear that powder will spill out.
D’Nae W.
Texarkana, TX
I really love this.I honestly need samples cause a single mother with two kids can be challenging.My children have very sensitive skin and I need products that will be useful for them.I also myself have sensitive skin.I will be saving the samples that my kids can’t use for myself.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
My favorite loose powder. I use it all over my body and it is great for any type of skin. SMELLS SO GOOD. makes you looked golden and bronzed and so easy to apply. I would definitely buy it again when I run out
Jessica L.
Sturgis , MI
I gave this product a 5 star! I love it, it not only looked good but it smells good too! It gave me a matte finished looked. I love when my face looks powdered. I highly recommend this product! I got it at Victoria Secret!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
The powder from VS was questionable to me just because that was not their main focus. I gave it a shot and was very impressed. It lasted long and was not cakey .
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
If you haven't tried VS makeup you gotta! I was shocked with how amazing the pigment and formulas are ! Very quick and to apply and perfect for out during the summer time, definitely buying again!
Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
This loose face powder is light weight and you cannot even feel it. It goes on looking flawless and lasts all day. I love this product.
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing clothes gorgeous choosing
Darly T.
Im really light so hello who doesn't love a tan , and this is really easy to apply no sticky and smells like chocolate
Amber R.
Fleetwood, PA
Very good coverage! My skin is sensitive and it’s very nice that my face doesn’t break out .