BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A Seductive mix of fragrant Moroccan orange flower, Italian orris, and Madagascar vanilla, this parfum from Victoria's Secret is a keeper. Spritzing on a few drops of the parfum onto your body after a bath will allow it to diffuse from the body, thus allowing it to leave a scintillating scent.

Victoria's Secret Live Pink Vanilla Sky parfum for women makes use of ingredients that have an invigorating and clean smell. The fresh scent will linger, thus helping you stay rejuvenated all through the day.

Tiffany T.
Portsmouth, OH
I was given this fragrance as a gift and I barely wear it. However, I do not like the smell of vanilla. I only wear it when I go out with my husband because he does really like vanilla. If you are a vanilla fan this is most definitely the fragrance for you. Also, a couple of sprays before you go out and it lasts all day. I gave 5 stars because as fragrances go it is wonderful but to me I just don't like vanilla
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
All of the stuff from VS is awesome. I constantly go check out the new stuff and this is one of my newest loves. Smells awesome
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
My favorite perfume ever! I always got compliments on it so I was super disappointed when VS decided to discontinue it.
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
This smells sooo good and the bottle is cute. I love VS and everything that they sell!
Yo me encanta este perfume huele muy rico es su fin y dura mucho durante varios momentos del día creo que vale la pena su precio

Amazon