BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Live Pink Sunshine Flower is a floral fragrance for modern women. Fresh, juicy, creamy, vibrant and bewitching. Contains note of pink peony, currant and violet. Perfect for all occasions.

Ashley W.
Converse, TX
This is not a scent I would wear all the time. It's not my favorite by any means but to me it's also not the worst. When I do use it I use very little because the scent is very strong and it's not something I would use a lot of.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
This perfume is very nice summer perfume . When I bought it the price was not that bad prolly like 20 bucks got it in the mall and the scent for me lasted ok I had to reapply no big deal no complaints about it . Comes in a cute bottle nice smell.
Kristen B.
I like the smell and it isn't heavy. It doesn't last all day but does for the most of it. I love Victoria's Secret perfumes
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
Light fresh fragrance. Not too overpowering. Good price and get compliments whenever I wear it. Try to have a backup.
Yoe F.
mis un perfume muy bueno y duradero tiene muy buen olor, es una buena ocion para regalarle alguna amiga de trabajo
Elina S.
Kousba, Koura
Not a victoria secret person but I thought I would give it a try
Fun delicious smell
Fresh fruity scent
For spring/ summer season
Long lasting
Suitable for teenagers/ young adults.

Amazon