BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved getting lip products from victoria's secret . They are always so sweet and feel amazing. I was in the market for a lip plumper and I saw this in the lippie bin there. I bought it on sale and figured to go ahead and try it since all of the other products were great. I tried it and these picture speak for themselves! It wasn't too bad of a burning/tingle sensation at all and it plumped like crazy! The color and glossy finished look is beautiful with the plumped effect. It doesn't even need a color on top of it. It lasted as long as I had the product on and then some afterwards. I was nervous to try it at first because it's not talked about. It's so under-rated and I'm definitely going to by buying it again. It is regularly $12.00 and I got it for $5.00. I'm not sure how often it goes on sales but it's worth the price either way.
Jade H.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this on my visit to New York. It was Black Friday week so on sale for $6. I think it is worth that but I wouldn’t pay full price $12. I also assumed it was bigger when I viewed it on the website. Your lips do go tingly for abit but it’s not too uncomfortable. I would recommend this to people who want a subtle colour and subtle plump. It’s not extreme
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing omg I'm in love. It doesn't burn like other lip plumpers. Smells so good. An an very pretty pink color
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is good for a great product. It works well and last long. It tingles your kiss after applying. It has a nice smell. Only problem I had is whenever I had my hair down my hair would glued to my lips😂
Brandy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this plumper as part of a gloss set and it's works really well. I have super small lips so I can see a noticeable difference and it doesn't come with the awful tingling feeling most plumpers do!
Jennifer W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I love this product! I wanted a good lip plumper for a good price. It goes on smooth and has a nice tingly feeling. The only thing I was confused about was the package says custom color and when i put it on, it is really pink.
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the one in Pink Sugar, it's a newer looking package. Usually they're like 10 to 14 dollars but I had gotten it on sale. The bright pink of the tube is what caught my eye. I would totes get some more. It makes my lips plump but not too plump which is good. It does have a tingle, and usually that does occur with Lip plumping glosses or serums.
makayla l.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really great for $12 but I wish it made my lips a little more plump instead of just stinging them. It doesn't give you any color but I don't mind. The packaging is cute and I wish there was a little more product. I would recommend this if you want a lip plumper but don't want to spend a fortune on it.
Britta S.
Clymer, NY
Great product. Slightly sticky. This lip gloss changes from clear to a pink. So if you want one without color make sure to read the label carefully.
Tiffany M.
Taylor
I would definently recommend this product. I wasn't sure if I would like it but once I tried it I got hooked. I have ordered 3 different shades so far.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.