BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Tiffany M.
Taylor
I would definently recommend this product. I wasn't sure if I would like it but once I tried it I got hooked. I have ordered 3 different shades so far.
Brianna D.
Hobbs, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can see a difference for sure, I don’t usually use a product like this. Got it as a gift and it’s pretty good
Esmeralda M.
México
Beauty Junkie Expert
As every product of Victoria’s Secret! It is absolutely perfect! It smells is so good, it really make your lips look bigger!
Michelle C.
Chauvin
LOVE this product!!! Just wish it would last longer...but it really is an amazing plumper..just keep reapplying.
Kirsten L.
Slight tint of pink for your lips! Feels minty and refreshing. I loved this product! I wish the pink was more of a lighter pink and maybe a little thinner consistency. Price point isn't bad. I would recommend trying!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
country: Morocco
Jessica J.
Bethlehem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked at Victoria’s Secret and had many different thoughts of this lip plumper come from different customers. Some felt as if their lips were burning, others felt nothing. I decided to try it out for myself and I do feel a small tingling feeling in the beginning. After that, my lips basically go numb. But you have to remember that this is a lip plumper so it’s actually trying to plump up your lips.
Yousra M.
cairo
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't actually make a big difference and the result stayed just for less than an hour , i didn't like this product to be honest and it was pricey for the quality :/
Jacqueline O.
North Carolina
This lip plumper is ok, it’s not my favorite, but I still use it. But it just doesn’t make my lips anymore plump
Adilene R.
Phoenix
I love love love this plumper! It actually plumped my lips not like other very high end plumpers.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.