BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Brianna C.
saratoga springs
I like the natural color it gives you and the feeling and sensation you get on your lips, but has a funky taste to the gloss. But would probably buy it again.
Chrissy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size Lip plumper for Christmas one year and really feel and see a difference it gives a tangling sensation,I also love the color it has a nice natural pink tint to it .
Christine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently received this free from Victoria's Secret and figured I'd give it a try...it instantly started to work it's magic and plumped up my thin lips beautifully!
April M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this 4 stars bc the " tingling" is a tad uncomfortable. The nude color is perfect with just the right amount of shine!
Shannon N.
Mount Carmel, TN
I love this product. Gives fullness and great color. Purchased at Victoria Secret in the mall. This product does occasionally run on sale. Packaging is plain but easy to apply and hold color for a long time. will purchase again if I can find.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me some lip plumper and this one just didn't do any plumping all I got was a tiny tingle. I do like the color nude but if I'm paying for a plumper I hope to see a little something. If they improve it I might try again because I have gotten ones that worked better before.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this gloss gives you a custom color. So it goes on clear and gradually adds color to your lips. It's perfect for an on-the-go gloss. I don't however feel like this gloss does any sort of plumping for me. I get a cooling sensation like the Buxom glosses but no plumping whatsoever.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
This gloss is very sticky and doesn't plump your lips. Gives a great color and shine but that's not its full purpose. Love the packaging it's so sleek. It was pricey which is why I wouldn't buy again since it didn't do it's job.
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Clear Victoria Secret Lip Plumper. Can be worn on it's own or overtop of your favorite lip color.
Great value for the price also.
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is sooo cool! I watched it go from clear to pink on my lips! It's a little too pink for my liking, but it's still cool regardless :)
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.