BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Tiffany M.
Taylor
I would definently recommend this product. I wasn't sure if I would like it but once I tried it I got hooked. I have ordered 3 different shades so far.
Esmeralda M.
México
Beauty Junkie Expert
As every product of Victoria’s Secret! It is absolutely perfect! It smells is so good, it really make your lips look bigger!
Michelle C.
Chauvin
LOVE this product!!! Just wish it would last longer...but it really is an amazing plumper..just keep reapplying.
Kirsten L.
Slight tint of pink for your lips! Feels minty and refreshing. I loved this product! I wish the pink was more of a lighter pink and maybe a little thinner consistency. Price point isn't bad. I would recommend trying!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Adilene R.
Phoenix
I love love love this plumper! It actually plumped my lips not like other very high end plumpers.
Tanya D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love love love this stuff put it on before doing any sort of makeup! Makes my lips look amazing!
Kara G.
Victor, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great. I️ was skeptical at first but it honestly makes your lips look so good. I️ always use it before I️ apply any type of lipstick.
Courtney T.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this gloss in clear. It’s not as heavy of a plump as some of the other glosses i have tried and it is a bit sticky feeling. That being said the price is cheaper than some of the other products i use. It’s definitely worth the $.
Justine A.
Medicina (bo)
Beauty Junkie Expert
Per davvero il migliore questo estate la.ragazza.me.lha consigliato ne ero dubbiosa adesso non ne posso fare a meno un effetto spettacolare
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.