BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
April M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this 4 stars bc the " tingling" is a tad uncomfortable. The nude color is perfect with just the right amount of shine!
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product just me just the right amount of plumping that I need to have in my lips. And they look so amazing and beautiful.
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
Love this and i love that i always get the perfect shade! I will keep this in stock always! Watching for those sales though!
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing omg I'm in love. It doesn't burn like other lip plumpers. Smells so good. An an very pretty pink color
Faith M.
Bay St Louis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like the majority of Victoria's Secret products, this was amazing. It goes on smooth and makes my pout full and pretty!
Amber P.
Sand Springs, OK
Good, if you like that lips on fire Kinda feeling. Wouldn't recommend. Only makes my lips burn with no actual visible result.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a charm and feels a little tingly. The smell is good and there are different tints you can get this lip gloss in.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Shine, yes. Staying power, no. It's pretty but sticky. Looks great for about 15-20 minutes. Also burns a little after awhile.
Heather F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 3 of these the adaptive color and the clear are my absolute favorite ! It doesn't make me overly red and compliments
Taylor A.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The worst plumper ever! It burned my lips so bad and made them extremely chapped after I removed it. Would not recommend.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.