BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Julie S.
Nashville
Love the gloss and the color. It has a tingle but it is not as intense as other brands I've used.
Hayden M.
Louisville, KY
didn't plump my lips whatsoever, but i loved the scent and the way the product looked on my lips
Rachel G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beautiful I love it. Nice pink tint. Nice flavor not to harsh. Not sticky. I love it. I can't say it enough.
Angela K.
Molalla, OR
wasn't as good as i thought it would be. made my lips feel very sticky. my lips didn't feel plumper then what they were
Monique F.
I got this product as a stocking stuffer and to be honest I wasn't super impressed. It made my lips tingle for a bit but it didn't really "plump". I could do with out it
Christina C.
Chesnee , SC
I didn't like it that must as I know alot of people do tho . But it is a nice product for the price
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
Love this and i love that i always get the perfect shade! I will keep this in stock always! Watching for those sales though!
Jane B.
This is a great lip plumper! I needed to replace my Sally Hansen lip plumper that was discontinued. I purchased this during the semi-annual sale 6 months ago. Packaging is okay, but product looks very nice on the lips!
Brianna C.
saratoga springs
I like the natural color it gives you and the feeling and sensation you get on your lips, but has a funky taste to the gloss. But would probably buy it again.
Jennifer K.
Hamden, CT
The tingling sensation is fun and actually does make ur lips a bit more plump without any cosmetic surgery. Super easy and a lot safer!
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.