BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Pl...1 Answers
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
saratoga springs
I like the natural color it gives you and the feeling and sensation you get on your lips, but has a funky taste to the gloss. But would probably buy it again.
EMILEHAH P.
EMILEHAH P.
botany
I bought myself this product as a birthday present for myself last year and it wasn't what I had expected at all I bought in bondi junction and it was $20! it was not worth buying and I would only recommend this if you want a clear lip gloss but warning it does get sticky after a while.
Nour T.
Nour T.
Toronto
Best plumper on the market for every reason. Affordable. Lasts long. Easy to apply. Nice glossy finish without being sticky. Went beyond my expectations. I will recommend to everyone and purchase over and over.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Calgary
This lip plumper from Victoria's Secret has helped me so much when choosing which lip stick to use because it looks so much better on with the lip plumper
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
Love the Clear Victoria Secret Lip Plumper. Can be worn on it's own or overtop of your favorite lip color.
Great value for the price also.
Siearah J.
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!