BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love the custom color this gives to my lips but it doesn't actually plump them. They just tingle for a few and then get a great shade to them. I really just use this as a lipgloss now since it does nothing plumping wise.
Allyson G.
Valdosta, GA
I love this adaptive lip plumping gloss! I've bought it once ( because I'm not out ). It is easy to apply, and the packaging is simply pretty! It lasts a while, so it is worth the price. I definitely recommend!
Taylor S.
El Cajon , CA
This plumper is a bit mediocre. There are better products out there to choose from! It does work to a certain extent it is not like in your face plump! I would look into other products before spending your money
Becca R.
Definitely plumps, the only 2 issues I had was 1. The smell is pretty bad. 2. It stings upon first applying but it does go away after a few seconds. To me that means its working but the stinging is a bit uncomfortable.
Kait P.
Waterville
I, personally, hate sticky lip products & this product is sticky! I also did not like the "custom color" it gave my lips, they looked red as if they were chapped, but maybe that was just my lips' reaction.
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
I got two of these a red and a pink. The red seemed to have more pumping power I could feel the tingling but didn't notice any change in lip size. The colors were nice but wish they were more buildable.
member-2bc93591c
Pharr, Tx
This stuff is good, but would not buy again! I got this in a set and it came with 3 , but not really worth it! Theres other lip plumber out there worth its money! It has nice packaging but not my favorite! Would not buy again
Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
It doesn't plump my lips at all I just feel a tingly sensation then nothing this product is not recommended if you want a good plump go big with a name brand in makeup not an underwear store
April R.
Greenville, KY
I old see a difference in Seconds after use. It tingles a little but that's how you know it works. I'll never use another brand. This is on my shopping list every time I need more makeup.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
This lip plumper definitely plumps. It has a burn to it, but not the worst I've ever experienced. Definitely meets my expectations and I'll definitely repurchase and recommend!
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.