BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Faith M.
Bay Saint Louis
Just like the majority of Victoria's Secret products, this was amazing. It goes on smooth and makes my pout full and pretty!
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Shine, yes. Staying power, no. It's pretty but sticky. Looks great for about 15-20 minutes. Also burns a little after awhile.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
This stuff is amazing omg I'm in love. It doesn't burn like other lip plumpers. Smells so good. An an very pretty pink color
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Works like a charm and feels a little tingly. The smell is good and there are different tints you can get this lip gloss in.
Heather F.
I have 3 of these the adaptive color and the clear are my absolute favorite ! It doesn't make me overly red and compliments
Austine L.
El Paso, TX
Man o man it burns but gets the job done. My tiny chicken lips have never looked fuller or more radiant. I suggest it.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Beyond disappointing! Really thought this would be nice when it came but instead it just makes my lips extremely sticky
esmeralda o.
Love any Victoria secret product. I've tried this one once or twice and it smells greaaat!!! Leaves tingly feeling
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Great product but no lasting results! Tingles when first applied but overall worth the buy. Highly recommended ūüėé
Dakota B.
This lip plumper REALLY works! It burns a lot, but that is normal. Truly makes my lips grow temporarily.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.