BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Taylor C.
Fort Bragg, NC
For an inexpensive lip plumper it does work! A couple seconds after putting in on you can feel it tingling. It does stay glossy for a while but reapplication is easy. It’s usually in the front isles of Victoria’s Secret stores. I Like the clear one best.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
I love Victoria secrets lip plumper. Works instantly and works amazingly! You can get clear of colors. I usually get the clear so I can apply what ever color lipstick i want over it. I also like the tingling feeling it gives you while it's working.
Heather W.
Rock Mills
I love the tingling feeling of this. I have been buying Victoria’s Secrets lip plumper since they first started selling it and will continue to buy and use it as long as they make it. It’s easy to use and makes me and my lips feel sexy.
veronica m.
Smells delicious but is super gooey and thick. I like the color as a little hint of change but it’s hard to get past the texture. On the inexpensive side for lipgloss but you get what you pay for. I am not a repeat customer of this one.
Lauren K.
Houston
The original product that came out in the early and mid 2000s was better. From the quality to the initial look. It didn’t make much of a difference and it was very sticky. Better wear you’re hair up and pray for a day with no wind.
Darian C.
This is the first lip plumper I have purchased and I love it. I have small lips and this gave me medium sized ones it's a miracle product. It gives a tingly sensation but when you look in the mirror you'll notice a huge difference
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
I like this VS lip plumber but not as much as I loved their old lip plumber that came in a long silver twist tube. That one was the holy grail of lip plumpers! Really did a nice job pulling your lips & making them look big & juicy!
Elisa M.
menifee
i mean if you’re looking for a good lip plumper, look no further. this one is the one for you. not only does it give your lips a subtle pink tint. but they’re twice as big when you’re done with them. it’s magic, truly truly magic.
Kara W.
Central City, KY
I have been using this product for a few years. One bottle lasts a long time. This product is from Victorias Secret. It gives your lips a nice pink color and it was better than I expected. I would definitely buy this product again.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love it !!! It's a little sticky but lip gloss isn't but it is long lasting and it does plump my lips and it's a very good value for the product and it's not my first time purchasing this product and yes I would buy it again
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.