BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Pl...1 Answers
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Great product but no lasting results! Tingles when first applied but overall worth the buy. Highly recommended ğŸ˜Ž
Maisy J.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
it's ok.. i still use it every day. i love the feeling i just don't like how sticky it is and it's over priced.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
This lip plumper REALLY works! It burns a lot, but that is normal. Truly makes my lips grow temporarily.
Onna S.
Onna S.
This is the bomb it's makes your lips pink and they stay like that for a a while it's more like a lip stain lol
Hayden M.
Hayden M.
Louisville, KY
didn't plump my lips whatsoever, but i loved the scent and the way the product looked on my lips
Heather F.
Heather F.
I have 3 of these the adaptive color and the clear are my absolute favorite ! It doesn't make me overly red and compliments
Julie S.
Julie S.
Nashville
Love the gloss and the color. It has a tingle but it is not as intense as other brands I've used.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hamden, CT
The tingling sensation is fun and actually does make ur lips a bit more plump without any cosmetic surgery. Super easy and a lot safer!
Francis S.
Francis S.
Very sticky feeling. I had to actually dab quite a bit off bc it's so thick and it's still sticky. Then my lips turned a hot pink. Whaaaaat? No no no. It also tingles the lips which I assume plumps your lips eventually but I didn't notice a huge difference. I gave it to a friend.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beautiful I love it. Nice pink tint. Nice flavor not to harsh. Not sticky. I love it. I can't say it enough.
Siearah J.
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!