BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
For 12$ it's not bad but I would like to add it almost feels like kayanne pepper! It burns a bit like most lip plumper a but it's not painful. I love the sugared pink and the almost nude it's very sexy and plumps minimally. You get what you pay for though! This isn't Botox people.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Not my favorite plumping gloss. I like the color payoff but find the tingling sensation more painful than any other plumping product I have tried.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Good product love how it has color. It does plump your lips up, might burn a little bit but results are worth it. Just wished it would last longer
Brianna C.
Love the custom color but doesn't do any plumping to the lips, just gives a tiny tingle to them. I think there is room for more improvement.
Bosra F.
Pretty good lipgloss, I use it a lot. I don't see much of a difference with the plump but it has a nice shine and keeps my lip moisturized
Selena W.
I loved using this lip plumper. It turns to a very nice pink color on your lips. My only complaint is that its just a bit too sticky.
April M.
I'm giving this 4 stars bc the " tingling" is a tad uncomfortable. The nude color is perfect with just the right amount of shine!
Faith M.
Bay Saint Louis
Just like the majority of Victoria's Secret products, this was amazing. It goes on smooth and makes my pout full and pretty!
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Works like a charm and feels a little tingly. The smell is good and there are different tints you can get this lip gloss in.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Shine, yes. Staying power, no. It's pretty but sticky. Looks great for about 15-20 minutes. Also burns a little after awhile.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.