BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Kara W.
Central City, KY
I have been using this product for a few years. One bottle lasts a long time. This product is from Victorias Secret. It gives your lips a nice pink color and it was better than I expected. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lauren K.
Houston
The original product that came out in the early and mid 2000s was better. From the quality to the initial look. It didn’t make much of a difference and it was very sticky. Better wear you’re hair up and pray for a day with no wind.
Elisa M.
menifee
i mean if you’re looking for a good lip plumper, look no further. this one is the one for you. not only does it give your lips a subtle pink tint. but they’re twice as big when you’re done with them. it’s magic, truly truly magic.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love it !!! It's a little sticky but lip gloss isn't but it is long lasting and it does plump my lips and it's a very good value for the product and it's not my first time purchasing this product and yes I would buy it again
Kirsten L.
Slight tint of pink for your lips! Feels minty and refreshing. I loved this product! I wish the pink was more of a lighter pink and maybe a little thinner consistency. Price point isn't bad. I would recommend trying!
Cassie C.
I bought the clear. It kind of tingles when you first put it on, but not so bad it hurts. Kinda sticky, I don't wear a lot of lip gloss, maybe that is why. I don't feel like it made a huge difference at all though.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
One of my favorite plumpers! It really gets in and plumps yourlips in no time! It is expensive but it always goes on sale during the holidays. I stocked up on them when they were 6$, worth it!
Dallas L.
Small lips? No problem this will plump up your lips in no time! I love this and love how my lips look after using this. Plus it gives your lips a beautiful glossy look!
Holly C.
Winchester, VA
I have had this for quite sometime now. It burns when you apply it to your lips, it does make them plump but at times it's overwhelming and I've had to remove it.
Betsy M.
Turbotville, PA
I have the one in Pink Sugar, it's a newer looking package. Usually they're like 10 to 14 dollars but I had gotten it on sale. The bright pink of the tube is what caught my eye. I would totes get some more. It makes my lips plump but not too plump which is good. It does have a tingle, and usually that does occur with Lip plumping glosses or serums.
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.