BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #25 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Pl...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I bought this about two weeks ago and let me tell you it works as good as the TooFaced lip Injections! It doesnt make you lips tingle as much as other ones i used in the past. And it was really affordable.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
I loveeee this product and like the tingling sensation it gives my lips making them plump and smooth after using it! I definitely am happy with my choice of buying and highly suggest purchasing this lip plumper
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
For 12$ it's not bad but I would like to add it almost feels like kayanne pepper! It burns a bit like most lip plumper a but it's not painful. I love the sugared pink and the almost nude it's very sexy and plumps minimally. You get what you pay for though! This isn't Botox people.
April M.
April M.
I'm giving this 4 stars bc the " tingling" is a tad uncomfortable. The nude color is perfect with just the right amount of shine!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Love the custom color but doesn't do any plumping to the lips, just gives a tiny tingle to them. I think there is room for more improvement.
Bosra F.
Bosra F.
Pretty good lipgloss, I use it a lot. I don't see much of a difference with the plump but it has a nice shine and keeps my lip moisturized
Selena W.
Selena W.
I loved using this lip plumper. It turns to a very nice pink color on your lips. My only complaint is that its just a bit too sticky.
ALLISON W.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Shine, yes. Staying power, no. It's pretty but sticky. Looks great for about 15-20 minutes. Also burns a little after awhile.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Works like a charm and feels a little tingly. The smell is good and there are different tints you can get this lip gloss in.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Beyond disappointing! Really thought this would be nice when it came but instead it just makes my lips extremely sticky
Siearah J.
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!