BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Pl...1 Answers
Carley A.
Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
It doesn't plump my lips at all I just feel a tingly sensation then nothing this product is not recommended if you want a good plump go big with a name brand in makeup not an underwear store
April R.
April R.
Greenville, KY
I old see a difference in Seconds after use. It tingles a little but that's how you know it works. I'll never use another brand. This is on my shopping list every time I need more makeup.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
I received this plumper as part of a gloss set and it's works really well. I have super small lips so I can see a noticeable difference and it doesn't come with the awful tingling feeling most plumpers do!
Haley E.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
This lip plumper definitely plumps. It has a burn to it, but not the worst I've ever experienced. Definitely meets my expectations and I'll definitely repurchase and recommend!
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
What can I say besides it really works leaving your lips with a smooth plump look. It lasts for a descent amount of time. Victoria secret has amazing products and good prices
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
All VS lip plumpers are great. This by far is one of the best I've used! Smells and tastes great. The tingle is just enough and doesn't burn like some plumpers I've tried.
Talya D.
Talya D.
Stone Mtn, GA
The colors are amazing with these. They are super thick and glossy, you can feel the tingle on your lips after you apply but I'm not sure if it actually plumps the lips
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
I received a sample size Lip plumper for Christmas one year and really feel and see a difference it gives a tangling sensation,I also love the color it has a nice natural pink tint to it .
Julia M.
Julia M.
Love love love this stuff!! Makes your lips tingle at first and feels a little thick but if you're used to wearing lipgloss you understand. Really pretty glossy look
Christine M.
Christine M.
Recently received this free from Victoria's Secret and figured I'd give it a try...it instantly started to work it's magic and plumped up my thin lips beautifully!
Siearah J.
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!