BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love Victoria’s Secret lip glosses because my lips actually look plump and colored. They look nice and shiny. I just hate how sticky it is compared to others I’ve used.
Samantha D.
Liverpool
This plumper lasted about 5 minutes & had a strange smell to it. I’m a first time user & bought it from Victoria’s Secret. The packaging was average, not very nice. 2/5 would not recommend.
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
This lip plumper is a must have for everyone. It comes out clear but when used it turns in to a red color with a great shine. It is extremely sticky after a while but it's worth it for that extra pump look it gives your lips. I promise you'll have everyone complementing your lips and lip color all day.
member-03f9f
It didn’t work as well as I thought it would, it was very sticky and after having it on for a certain amount of time it made my lips feel weird which I wasn’t very happy about. Appearance wise I would recommend it but as far as lip plumping I wouldn’t.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Theses glosses have pretty awesome pumping power I get full Kylie Jenner lips without the needle. I love the consistency and how glossy they make my lips. When you first put them on it feels like your lips are on fire but that's just the pumping affect. This stuff really works.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
I love Victoria secrets lip plumper. Works instantly and works amazingly! You can get clear of colors. I usually get the clear so I can apply what ever color lipstick i want over it. I also like the tingling feeling it gives you while it's working.
Elisa M.
menifee
i mean if you’re looking for a good lip plumper, look no further. this one is the one for you. not only does it give your lips a subtle pink tint. but they’re twice as big when you’re done with them. it’s magic, truly truly magic.
Kara W.
Central City, KY
I have been using this product for a few years. One bottle lasts a long time. This product is from Victorias Secret. It gives your lips a nice pink color and it was better than I expected. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lauren K.
Houston
The original product that came out in the early and mid 2000s was better. From the quality to the initial look. It didn’t make much of a difference and it was very sticky. Better wear you’re hair up and pray for a day with no wind.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love it !!! It's a little sticky but lip gloss isn't but it is long lasting and it does plump my lips and it's a very good value for the product and it's not my first time purchasing this product and yes I would buy it again
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.